Pro or Amateur Webmaster ?

• Amateur

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Professional

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Emmmm, I am thinking about it.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I will see if the vote can be modified to include a new category called Super Webmaster but I doubt if its possible :(

SoftwareMS raised the same issue, I should have created a 3rd category called "Super Webmaster" for people like bdseo and software MS.
will design a better poll in future :)

I am very much amateur, I seem to learn in phases, at the moment I am discovering new areas of web management, I cannot programme even in html, I know very very basic things like how to include a page break etc etc..

However I learn on my feet, If I have the code already there, I back it up in case I mess up and then proceed to b*astardise the code to tweak things, Temi knows about this, some things I have no clue about whatsoever... like I don't understand how a database drives my website? yet I know what a database is, I even gained city and guilds grades at Newport (NASH) Tech some years ago, my how things have progressed since then.

We did 3D animation and I gave up as I bacame so frustrated with the time it would take for scenes to render.. and then they would look nothing like you intended.

I am an amateur. I started only a few months ago. I did somehow ended up getting a contract to build a huge website (had to split it into two actually due to a possibility of it being huge and the server not being able to handle possible traffic) for a political candidate for one of the federal parties. As well as a possibility of creating and hosting a website for a local charitable organization.
It's all my Dad's fault. But I love the old bugger. So thank You Dad for making me what I am a cook/carpenter/truck driver/seaman/seamstress/father/God knows what else.

Sort of. As SoftwareMS put it they (being my teachers and professors) called me that. I am sure as hell not a genius.
I was gonna "toot my horn", but I'll just annoy You.

banners
Back