The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

preventing problem of dcma for domain?

tony red

affiliate
any thoughts on how? once i fill the credit card info for the domain i guess i'm allrady exposed right? i don't copy much other brand domain it's just some of the content i may have issue from site uploader. any comment welcome thanks

Did you buy an offshore domain or use anonymous domain registration, anything like that? Did you buy the whois protection, although I don't think that would offer complete protection when it comes DCMA. Don't really know that for sure, though.

This isn't really my area of knowledge. I spent years chasing people who stole my content. :D

Did you buy an offshore domain or use anonymous domain registration, anything like that? Did you buy the whois protection, although I don't think that would offer complete protection when it comes DCMA. Don't really know that for sure, though.

This isn't really my area of knowledge. I spent years chasing people who stole my content. :D

lol you so funny. well amm i produce my own content mostly however i want to bulid the site blog with forum theme and with some social network option. if it's wise or not i'm not sure since dmca might apply about what ever the f. this junkiez will do . will need to take consultant about video issue with users since i don't want to give free space i rather they use youtube and such. so i might need to support both youtube and my own player running from my own host...

this domain subject is a hussle right?

I've had issues with someone who is a Mugshot extortionist whining when I was reciprocating his slander 4 slander. In my experience your ideal is to get your dns from namecheap cuz you get the whois privacy free for the first year, Then as far as hosting goes doesn't really matter, just run it through cloudflare and your good. Now if they go as far as Google/Lumen Database your burnt, but it will soak any other DMCA hits below that lvl of assault.

Also I suggest hot linking all your images and content it makes it all the more a pain in the ass to link the violation directly to your domain and your host/proxy will just tell them to FO and referr them to the person hosting the media.

You only have DMCA issues when you are using another entities brand (®), copyrighted content (©), or trademark (™), etc., and claim it as your own or do not credit the original author or owner or have obtained rights to publish or use them.

If the domain you buy has trademarked or copyrighted brand or content, then that is either a copyright (DMCA) or brand and trademark issue.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)

Per Wiki: It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works.

banners
Back