The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Premade Prompts vs. Crafting Your Own: Which Approach Is Best for Optimizing AI Interaction?

ogads

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OG Ads
Hey everyone, I'd love to hear your thoughts on using premade prompts versus making our own.

Personally, I feel like using premade prompts is a great way to learn how to communicate with AI more effectively. But at the same time, I'm worried that if we always use them, our content might end up being too similar to what others are producing. What do you think?

Hey everyone, I'd love to hear your thoughts on using premade prompts versus making our own.

Personally, I feel like using premade prompts is a great way to learn how to communicate with AI more effectively. But at the same time, I'm worried that if we always use them, our content might end up being too similar to what others are producing. What do you think?

YES! I've taken the same position. A little of both. Both are a good place to be at the moment. I have begun to see an abundance of services that provide either premade prompts or prompt creators. They both seem to serve me well.

[speak in first person -- I]
enclose instructions in brackets [ ]
can you learn the logic that a text based AI will understand from the ready made prompts?

Code logic and AI logic are not the same but there are similarities.
AI prompts are much like search queries;
if you don't ask, or know how to ask, for what you are looking for, or want,
the content returned, in the case of AI,
you will get only general responses --that will not be very useful.

Ready made prompts are learning aids toward constructing your own specific prompts, both in format and in context. That is the only real value that I see in ready made prompts.

[speak in first person -- I]
enclose instructions in brackets [ ]
can you learn the logic that a text based AI will understand from the ready made prompts?

Code logic and AI logic are not the same but there are similarities.
AI prompts are much like search queries;
if you don't ask, or know how to ask, for what you are looking for, or want,
the content returned, in the case of AI,
you will get only general responses --that will not be very useful.

Ready made prompts are learning aids toward constructing your own specific prompts, both in format and in context. That is the only real value that I see in ready made prompts.
yea I agree they are a big help on how to talk to the ai. I have seen some premade prompts that I would have never thought to form or make myself. I take a few things from them and then try add my own twist to it

Spot on, Graybeard... Ready-made prompts are learning aids for constructing specific prompts in format and context. There is a reason prompt engineers are making close to 7 figures (this will come down over time).

In our humble opinion, a prompt should be reengineered to get the best output. One way to do this is to ask the LLM if it understands your instructions, and if it needs more information before it responds, at the end of the prompt. If it needs more information, answer its questions and re-do your prompt with the included information. Then take that output and reengineer your original prompt.

I would say it's best to use both, though I fail to understand on what circumstances pre-made prompts would bring the same results. You will most like have to fill in the blanks, e.g. your avatar, your mood, your tone, etc. I don't know, maybe there is something I am missing, but I don't really see the challenge of too much similarities when using pre-made prompts.

banners
Back