The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Prelander builders

wisher2good

Anybody got any idea what I can use to build good prelanders without having to manually write too much code or html or such?

Also, it needs to have a pretty cheap plan monthly (a max of 25 USD). No need for hosting or such, as I use AWS. Just a tool that can help me generate prelanders in HTML and use them in my campaigns

Perfect, go with PureLander bro, that's the best option for you it's 25USD/6months.
and please follow my new tutorial about how to create and host landing pages in amazon from here.

Let me know if you have any questions, am always here.

I have one question. Creatives burn themselves out pretty quickly (according to my research, I have no hands on knowledge).
Does PureLander allow a person to upload their own images. It seems to me that on a mobile screen the image is what will catch the eye, if you can change out images, you can have nearly unlimited fresh landers.

So does Purelander allow me to upload my own images, if I want to?

I watched the tutorial put on by the PL guy. It was fantastic. I spend the last decade making an authority niche site and building backlinks, doing SEO, etc. So I was worried about making the transition

Here is what I did:
I read Propellar Ads blog, looked at Mobideas blog too, (also someone named Charles Nge or something like that, big guru guy.
Then I watched the PL tutorial
https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/cpa-marketing-tutorial-lesson-1-host-your-landing-page.114687/

after PL's tutorial, I feel confident I can go from buying KW traffic on Bing to using Propellar Ads to drive traffic to mobile offers. In fact, this seems much easier, more time spent on optimization, less on links, and SEO and pleasing Bing and Google ads.

I thought it was going to be a big learning curve, but the changes are not that big. Except for this, mobile landers are easier to create, they are more like pre-landers than actual sales pages.

Anyway, the important part of all this rambling is "can I switch out images"?

Does PureLander allow a person to upload their own images. It seems to me that on a mobile screen the image is what will catch the eye, if you can change out images, you can have nearly unlimited fresh landers.
as @azgold mentioned, of course you can do that.

Anyway, the important part of all this rambling is "can I switch out images"?
yes if you can't than what's the point of the service anyways :D.

Clickunnels is a bit more expensive than that, but is pretty good software

I've used unbounce.com before with good success, not sure how much that is running these days, though

MI
Back