The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Seeking Help Pre-populate fields in a Maxbounty offer's landing page

HaMaSHa

AffKit Ninja
Hello guys,

I'm just starting out my affiliate journey, and pre-populating the fields seems like a HUGE advantage that I want to try, i found an offer that supports it.

so. anyone has a background on pre-populating the offer landing page?

I'm using WordPress, and Elementor to build the landing page and Klaviyo for the form.
I tried:
  • adding the form fields ID to the URL
  • javascript code I found on other tuts
  • PHP code I found on other tuts
So far no luck, hope I can find some answers to at least a direction to the right way.

Thanks in advance.

The server you are going to POST to has to;
  1. sanitize,
  2. then validate the data used,
  3. then finally to populate your data to its FORM
--not you!

That is the only way it's going to work.
Posting data cross-domain may be a privacy policy and data privacy law issue also --depends on the jurisdiction.

Hello guys,

I'm just starting out my affiliate journey, and pre-populating the fields seems like a HUGE advantage that I want to try, i found an offer that supports it.

so. anyone has a background on pre-populating the offer landing page?

I'm using WordPress, and Elementor to build the landing page and Klaviyo for the form.
I tried:
  • adding the form fields ID to the URL
  • javascript code I found on other tuts
  • PHP code I found on other tuts
So far no luck, hope I can find some answers to at least a direction to the right way.

Thanks in advance.

I didn't know that MaxBounty had pre pop offers. Thanks for sharing. The only network that I thought had them was ClickDealer.

I didn't know that MaxBounty had pre pop offers. Thanks for sharing. The only network that I thought had them was ClickDealer.
A lot of networks do!
I know that EagleCPA has pre-pop on dating offers, not really sure if they also offer it on sweepstakes.

I think on OfferVault I see the offers state if they allow pre pops, but I'm not seeing where it can be used as a search variable.

MI
Back