The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PR Update yesterday

johnafrankllin

affiliate
Hi,
Have you noticed the latest PR updates?
some of my sites got PR increase but one of my sites PR has dropped from 3 to 2. I could not understand the reason of lost PR.
If anyone of you know kindly let me know also
i'll be thankful to you

John

I have read about a PR update on many forums but didn't noticed any changes ( at least on my websites ).

Hi,
some of my sites got PR increase but one of my sites PR has dropped from 3 to 2.

I never worry about the tool bar PR of my site. As long as the positions remain constant or improving then tool bar PR is only an indication of true PR. In the past Google has dropped all the PR bench marks and everyones tool bar PR has dropped. Everyone panics until you ask them if their SERPs/traffic have dropped and they're often relieved to find that everything is still cool.

I haven't seen any changes to my tool bar page rank but that's not surprising. But i have seen positions go up for a few key phrases which is surprising considering i have done nothing on my own site for months!:dancing:

When did it start and how long does it take normally a couple of days or what ???

Mega........

Yeah ... a few days for all sites to be updated across all data centres...

My personal blog is all over the place - home page has no rank with inner pages on PR4

I have noticed one more important thing. Yesterday the PR of Home page was increased from 4 to 5 today PR of Home page of same sites has dropped to nill and all inner pages are having a PR4. Some other site's Home page PR also gone.
I am still wondering what is happening and when it is going to become stable.
Ranking fluctuation is also there. Sometimes on 4 sometimes on 8.
Is there any answer for this.

Hi,
some of my sites got PR increase but one of my sites PR has dropped from 3 to 2. I could not understand the reason of lost PR.
If anyone of you know kindly let me know also
i'll be thankful to you

John
That is most fluctuating factor of web life in these days. I am noticing it is going to be happen daily (sometimes).

MI
Back