The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PR Update - How did you fare?

Agreed. PR prediction tools and PR checker tools get outdated fast. So they need to be updated all the time since Google changes the way the PR can be accessed to stop all these tools from running.

It seems that the PR is not updating yet. Some datacenters have been updated for some sites but we'll still need to wait for the real PR update.

Well it's kinda official now. My Google Toolbar started showing PR3 for my site every second refresh of the page.
But no updates for this site yet. Kinda weird!

Well, this site is at least PR11, it takes longer to show PR11 than it takes to show PR3 that is why your PR is showing and the one for this site is now showing yet LOL

Have a look at Bagi's site, is it PR5 or PR4 ?

Bagi,
There is something that says "be grateful for small mercies" so don't be dishearteend, just work harder towards next update if PR mean so much to you :)

This is always the pattern, some people see it first a few day later other do (We in the UK usually see it last :(

ukwebmasterworld.com is showing PR5

That has been PR5 since last update, dropped from PR6. Note that ukwebmasterworld.com is different from forums.ukwebmasterworld.com , google treats sub domains like a separate domain for PR purposes. I am expecting at least PR11 for forums.ukwebmasterworld.com LOL

banners
Back