The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR Server Offline

temi

affiliate
Google PR server seem to have been offline since yesterday evening, I wonder if anyone else noticed ?

For me as a hosting service provider it gives me comfort to know that huge hosting companies like Google do have down time too :)

Hello

Temi,

As I wrote in my other post: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/showthread.php?t=1282
I'm afraid that PR has gone for good. Anyway...no feedback from Google yet.

Ovi

Right now it's all up in the air if PR is coming back or not. This is good in a sense that it will force webmasters and SEOs to focus on quality content once again.

:)

Yes, you are right pinyo, anyway I see that today still PR has not came back.

Ovi

I'm just a little bummed that my only tangible evidence that I've accomplished something is gone.

Hello

I have just notice that the PR has reapear for some pages and for some not.

Ovi

Still not working for me anywhere, maybe that means it's back online and will need a few days to propegate across the net.

PR shouldn't be your tangible evidence anyway.

If it's money producing site, then the evidence is money
Iif it's a forums site, then the evidence is activity and quality of posts

For any site, traffic is still a good evicdence.

Duke said:
I'm just a little bummed that my only tangible evidence that I've accomplished something is gone.

Well, I seem to be righ, it seems to be downtime from Google's end, PR is showing again :)

You're right pinyo and I know you are. I just started advertising and have made a few bux, I'd put my forums head to head with virtually anyone elses for new content daily, and my traffic stats are reasonably good when examining new IP's. I do know my site is growing and receiving more attention and will only continue to do so, I guess I somehow found comfort in that little green bar.

Here is one for all the Page Rank addicts :)

pr.gif

MI
Back