The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV Spy tools!

Joined Blackpops after my last post.
As a newbie (not sure abt experts), it is definitely worth the value. For just the scripts, it helps me a lot!!
Thanks Blackpops for the generous sharing to public and keep it up!

Joined Blackpops after my last post.
As a newbie (not sure abt experts), it is definitely worth the value. For just the scripts, it helps me a lot!!
Thanks Blackpops for the generous sharing to public and keep it up!

Great news! Care to share what scripts they offer? You should ask them to sign up here!

Great news! Care to share what scripts they offer? You should ask them to sign up here!

I also bought this for the scraped campaigns (spy tool) but I'm not sure if they are up to date and/or how often they refresh/add to them.

These are the scripts they offer:

• Dynamic Keyword/URL Insertion
  • Add Audio To Your Lander
  • Block IPs
  • Adding Dynamic Dates
  • Adding GeoIP Locations
  • No Right Click
  • Refreshes pop window after click (with whatever page you choose)
  • Resize Pop Window
  • Basic PPV Template

Pros:
Some pretty cool guides, 1-on-1 support, scraped PPV campaigns, usefull scripts

Con's:
Not possible for members to interact with each other, some outdated stuff with dead links, not sure how often new scraped campaigns are added

Personally I think it's good value for money (if you use the 50% discount) as long as they keep updating there scraped campaigns...

Last edited:
Hey K,

Blackpops has a one time fee of $99 for lifetime access but it also has a wso on warrior forum which gives a straight 50% discount so that brings it down to 50$. I also think that it is a great value for money and was very helpful when I had just started with PPV. :)

BoxOfAds is a more legit spytool, but also cost more than BlackPops

BlackPops is well worth the money, but I'd use BoxOfAds for legit inspiration

Yes, but you can't hardly compare BlackPops ($50 one-time payment lifetime access) to BoxOfAds (Basic $72 per month or Pro version $199 per month).

MI
Back