The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV or Mobile ?

samcool80

affiliate
I have just started learning PPV traffic, Launched 1 campaign which is loss thats obvious. But i noticed that big affiliates like charles and imgrind guys are focusing more on Mobile CPA.
Thus wanted your sincere advice if i should learn and master Mobile or PPV is the best ?
Please note for me both are New... So i will have to learn n try try try....... Both are absolutely new to me...
JFYI i am working on 9-5 Job as my primary source of income... I am keeping 3000USD to explore either of the Niche

There is a ton of money that is going to be made in both of these areas, but I would recommend getting into Mobile.

The reasons for this is that you have PPV and Mobile, while you are starting both from scratch. Mobile has the most upside here and less competition than PPV.

IMGrind is an awesome resource and they are simply killing it with mobile. Stay updated with what they are doing and keep pushing mobile offers and you will master it.

One of the biggest problems online / affiliate marketers have is that they spread themselves too thin or focus on too many different areas. So I would "try" both if you want, but focus on only one of them so you can be the best at it.

Also, no matter what direction you decide to go, be sure to manage your spending with minimal daily limits. This way you don't blow through your investment money too quickly.

Thanks alot for your response... Even i totally agree with Mobile is best place to learn and master.

But as i heard mobile needs quite a big fund to start with ... so was thinking to learn n start earning PPV and then reinvest the amount in Mobile CPA...

Just little confused...

mobile is definitely the way to go in the long run.

I don't mean PPV is bad but look, there are tons of PPV guys out there who have years of experience while almost 95% of those who is doing mobile right now are just newbies like you.

$3000 is more than enough to get things going, if I were you, I would forget mobile content offers/pin submits for now and focus on app installs instead (especially those without cap)

Try zeropark, mobicow, and mediahub to get those cheap clicks going, and just keep launching these small campaigns until you get enough experience optimizing the mobile stuffs and venture into the higher payout mobile offers.

Good luck!

Hey Keyman,

Thanks for the suggestion. But now to be honest i have gone ahead to get some earnings from PPV currently . Making some bit of progress... Spent 600$ and return of 300$ :)

I know this is hardly anything, but i am getting much more clarity on how to test and run camps. May be once i have my first 500$ a day up then i would like to venture out into mobile.

I do not wish to try anything new as i am very used to getting distracted and often getting into information overload situation where i dont implement what i learn.

Your suggestion is important and i appreciate it. Thanks once again

MI
Back