The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV landing page provider/seller?

mi2

Hi, I am new in CPA and last few days tried to promote offers with direct linking and using some old landing page. With old landing page I got some conversion so now I think if I use unique landing page then may be my CTR and CR will much better than now.

So can anyone suggest me where I can buy unique high CTR PPV landing pages? or suggest me any designer who can complete quickly?

FYI, as like other newbies my budget also tight.

You could use WordPress + Virtual Composer plugin to create landing pages yourself. Hiring someone will cost you more money because eventually you're going to need more than one landing page.

I never used tools or software to create landing pages, so I hope more experienced affiliates will have something to say about that.

You could use WordPress + Virtual Composer plugin to create landing pages yourself. Hiring someone will cost you more money because eventually you're going to need more than one landing page.

I never used tools or software to create landing pages, so I hope more experienced affiliates will have something to say about that.

I think WP have slower loading issue, html is very fast but you right I will need many landing pages. I will try with WP, I have instabuilder may that will help.
You'll need only one address: @K's ;):
I checked their thread here, but maybe they are very costly, I dont know I can afford them or not.

MI
Back