“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC Vs PPV.

PPC Vs PPV.

• PPC

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • PPV

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Personally I do more in the PPC space but I don't think it's fair to say that PPC is better because they are two different beasts

I would go with PPC why because i am currently into FB PPC and the results and the way you can target your demographics is purely awesome.

according to me both are great... It totally depends on you treat them...

If you have good campaign then maybe it will convert best in PPC and PPV but if you dont have a nice campaign then even god wont be able to help you :D

PS: SORRY GOD :D

Regards
~Sam~

PPV refers "Pay Per View". PPV is used for cost per view advertising or contextual advertising. You will get paid when any visitior opens your web site or blog o forum. Moreover, you will also get paid when the visitor clicks on ads withing the text on your webpage or blog or forum.

PPC stands for "Pay Per Click". When someone clicks on your ads of your website or blog or forum, you’ll get paid. But you won’t get paid even they visit your website or webpage.

Personally i think PPC is better then PPV.

PPC advertising is really different from the PPV advertising, PPC is a pay per click and PPV is a pay per view, the PPC means when user click on website or blog you will get paid, this way owner of website earn money and PPV is used for contextual advertising.

PPC is great, but I voted for PPV. I also consider CPM bidding a form of PPV traffic so that helped swing my vote (not necessarily talking about your big PPV networks) :)

Hello, and I think the result of a campaign depends on the type of campaign, for example a mobile phone deal can work better with ppc ppv or am I wrong?

regards

Hard to say, but I know that PPV seems to work really well with EXTREMELY targeted niches. Does even better if you put up a related offer. Ex: putting gaming type offers on Traffic Vance.

MI
Back