The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PPC Landing Page? How does it look like?

peatrex

affiliate
Hello,

I want to start promoting CPA Offers with Bing ads, And i've been told that a landing page is a must have to succeed in PPC, and get better ROI
however, I really don't know how a ppc landing page look like? should it be ugly like ppv LP to convert? or should it be HQ? it is better to capture emails or just put a button redirecting to the offer?

I need help guys, and I would appreciate if you have any examples, so I can make my own

Type in "PPC landing pages" in Google and click on Images when the results show up. You will find hundreds of images of good PPC landing pages.

they loook like the cpa offer's landing page, so what's the benefit of mine? why is it a must have? i think direct linking can do it

they loook like the cpa offer's landing page, so what's the benefit of mine? why is it a must have? i think direct linking can do it

It depends on your pre sell abilities. Many offer pages are simply just bad or don't explain anything at all. Aside from that, depending on the traffic source, you might not be able to direct link (Facebook, for example).

In addition to what servandosilva said, if you have a lander that's different, you're apt to get noticed more. If it's a popular offer, people may have seen the same banner/page multiple times, they no longer pay attention.

Hello,

I want to start promoting CPA Offers with Bing ads, And i've been told that a landing page is a must have to succeed in PPC, and get better ROI
however, I really don't know how a ppc landing page look like? should it be ugly like ppv LP to convert? or should it be HQ? it is better to capture emails or just put a button redirecting to the offer?

I need help guys, and I would appreciate if you have any examples, so I can make my own

You need a professional looking website marketing the product. If not, it doesn't create trust and the internet isn't like it was 10 years ago when a halfbaked lander could sell the customer anything. You want a full-blown, good looking micro-site, complete with terms, privacy and contact pages. If it doesnt look like it could come from an agency, you might need to go back to the drawing board otherwise your conversion rate will take a dive!

Nick

Hello,

Testing is the only way to learn what works, whether it's professional looking or ugly. Check out the Unbounce.com blog to learn more about landing pages and the key elements. But, ultimately the test results are what matters.

Good luck!

It's not just about how the landing page looks, but specially about what it says to the person on the other side.

The copy that you use will have a strong impact on the conversion rate of your campaign. It's on the landing page that you convince people to complete the offer, so tell them the wrong thing and you won't have a profitable campaign.

Make sure to expose the right benefits and make the landing page very specific for your audience (don't simply use a pre-made template).

It’s a clear and simple page that demonstrates the service or product in relation to the keywords the user has just searched with, so that they are compelled to complete the desired action on the page.

banners
Back