Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

eboy

affiliate
Has anyone tried Miva MC?
I'm trying it out on a few of my pages and it seems to be quite good. Seem to be making more than I do with Adsense. They have fewer advertisers but their targeting is good.

I did use Miva but eventually removed them. They pay pennies and not worth ad space

Maybe it depends on the content of the page. They may pay higher on some keywords and lower on others.

Yep, agree with Skinner. Had Miva on one of my sites and removed them after a few weeks.

They are very poor! Very poor indeed.

Payouts directly depend on what advertiser is willing to pay for selected search words.
Minimum bid on Adsense and Yahoo is 10 cents/click which gives you 5 cents payout plus many more people prefer to advertise on the leading network which will push bids for popular words higher.

Miva is charging 1 cent minimum (at least it used to be when I used them).

Other problem with Miva is quality control of publishers. Looks like they let anybody in no matter how bad or useless your site is...

I also tried to use Miva as an advertiser - spend about $100 (according to theirs statistics I got about 5-6 thousands unique visitors) and ZERO conversions.

With properly set Adwords compain you almost guaranteed 2-3% conversion rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back