The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ppc advertising

romeo216

Everyone keeps saying how lucrative this can be if done right...but no one really wants to show anybody how to do it for some reason. If there's anyone out there willing to help please respond.

also can using yahoo be just as profitable as using google?

Everyone keeps saying how lucrative this can be if done right...but no one really wants to show anybody how to do it for some reason. If there's anyone out there willing to help please respond.

also can using yahoo be just as profitable as using google?
PPC can really be effective if done properly. Identify your niche and select the market you want to cater to and start from there. Research also on the keywords your desired market would most likely be looking for.

Now where others have failed depends on how they approach bidding on these keywords. When they make a research, they see top keywords on their niche and get excited and bid high - without the notion that competition in the top keywords are very stiff.

My advice is always test first what keywords work for your niche. Don't bid high at first, it is a trail and error process.

In reality, it is better to get 10 targeted visitors than 100 that are random. Getting these visitors is just the initial phase IMO. Conversion will greatly depend how well you match their needs with the services or products that you are selling.

There are other PPC providers that work well aside from google. I don't have anything against other PPC companies as I also advice some of my clients to do several other campaign to see what provider gives them good results ;)

MI
Back