The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

posting rules..please advise

gemshoe

affiliate
I am trying to understand what I can post and cannot post in the forums. I am new so need some guidance. I am an affiliate marketer so my goal is to try to share information and resources and frankly acquire some new affiliates that may be interested in what I have. I just need to know what is and is not allowed. Please advise.

Thank You

I am trying to understand what I can post and cannot post in the forums. I am new so need some guidance. I am an affiliate marketer so my goal is to try to share information and resources and frankly acquire some new affiliates that may be interested in what I have. I just need to know what is and is not allowed. Please advise.

Thank You

I deleted our post in the Guides forum because you did not post a guide and you intended to post someone elses material through an affiliate link. this is forbidden in this community. We are not here to coax members into PM's for the purpose of sending to or selling them affiliate products.

If you have a guide, then post in the thread in its entirety. Do not post someone else's materials. Only original materials posted by the original author is permitted.

This community is for sharing, supporting one another, guiding others to learn how to earn. All you seem to want to do is lure members into buying some affiliate product. Frankly, that is very lame to attempt in a community like this.

Admin/T J Tutor

I deleted our post in the Guides forum because you did not post a guide and you intended to post someone elses material through an affiliate link. this is forbidden in this community. We are not here to coax members into PM's for the purpose of sending to or selling them affiliate products.

If you have a guide, then post in the thread in its entirety. Do not post someone else's materials. Only original materials posted by the original author is permitted.

This community is for sharing, supporting one another, guiding others to learn how to earn. All you seem to want to do is lure members into buying some affiliate product. Frankly, that is very lame to attempt in a community like this.

Admin/T J Tutor

I beg your pardon and perhaps you are a moderator or whatever but if I am asking about posting rules then there is no lame attempt. Lame is an accusatory response to a question someone has. I asked what the rules were period. You don't know what I have to post. You don't know if its original you don't know any of that. My suggestion to you is if you are truly a moderator or whatever you are is to simply provide guidance and information for users. I'm not an idiot ... are you?

MI
Back