The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Post back URL with Facebook traffic

Michael Ikechukwu

affiliate
I work as a publisher in PeerFly. I run Facebook ads and cpa offers. I have a problem, as any other affiliate i need to track my conversions and since I am using facebook ads i need to track conversion with facebook conversion pixel, not only does it track conversions, it also optimizes my ad delivery, but not all offers allow pixel so how do I get a post back URL from Facebook? Suggestions would be highly appreciated.

I work as a publisher in PeerFly. I run Facebook ads and cpa offers. I have a problem, as any other affiliate i need to track my conversions and since I am using facebook ads i need to track conversion with facebook conversion pixel, not only does it track conversions, it also optimizes my ad delivery, but not all offers allow pixel so how do I get a post back URL from Facebook? Suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Facebook ads do not support postback URL unfortunately. You will have to stick with a 3rd party tracker.

Are there any free tracking tool out there?

Hi @Michael Ikechukwu,
as it was already mentioned above, Facebook doesn't support postback URLs, and this is true.
As for the third-party tracking solution, I would eagerly suggest you have a look at RedTrack.io. It offers a free plan to track up to 50,000 events/month and low-cost and competitive paid subscription plans. Check them out at our website or contact us here or by emailing support@redtrack.io for any questions.

banners
Back