The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PopUnderTOTAL

PopUnderTOTAL

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Gabriel and I work for PopUnderTOTAL, a branch of DRS Media.
We are a reputable ad agency which acts as an intermediary between publishers and advertisers since 2010.
We currently have around 297 ad campaigns which would match any website content.
For more information feel free to visit our domain : popundertotal.com or contact me on Skype : tachebogdangabriel

Thanks
Gabriel
C.O.O @ PopUnderTOTAL
popundertotal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

My name is Tache Bogdan Gabriel and I work for PopUnderTOTAL, a branch of DRS Media.
We are a reputable ad agency which acts as an intermediary between publishers and advertisers since 2010.
We currently have around 297 ad campaigns which would match any website content.
For more information feel free to visit our domain : popundertotal.com or contact me on Skype : tachebogdangabriel

Thanks
Tache Bogdan Gabriel
C.O.O @ PopUnderTOTAL
popundertotal.com

Welcome to WebsiteFix @PopUnderTOTAL , great to have you join us!

How did you find us?

T J

Beta version 3.2.0 comes with Winter Holidays rewards.

What's new?
- New feature for advertisers. You can now make full use of the newly added Domain targeting feature. Domain targeting allows you to create domain specific campaigns to target only the traffic coming from one or more selected domains. Domain targeting will not increase the minimum bid, therefor you should not worry about higher prices.

Winter holidays are coming!
- Starting Wednesday, 16th of December 2015 until Monday, 4th of January 2016 most of our team will be on vacation. This does not mean that we will stop doing our job, it only means that the live and email support will be available less time and the development department will not add any new features.
- The financial department will be fully operation although some payments may be a bit delayed. No reason to worry though, it will not take us more than 24 hours to handle any payment request.
2015 Achievements
We have had a great year. Since our official launch on 15th of June 2015 we have grown like no other pop-under ad network from 0 to roughly 5.5 million views per day. Alexa says that our Global rank is 2,012 and 1,413 in United States ( PopUnderTOTAL`s rank according to Alexa ). We couldn`t have done this without you, and we would hereby like to thank you by offering a few gifts :
- We will add 20% for any withdraw until 4th of January 2016
- We will also add 20% for any deposit until 4th of January 2016.

We wish you all Happy Holidays and let`s have another even better year in 2016

Best regards,
DRS MEDIA ( PopUnderTOTAL ) Administration.

banners
Back