The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Popads for CPA offers ?

bilelbboy

Hello
I have a low budget of 100$ and i wana try popads with a campaign that i've got from a spying tool (advault) this is a download,install,open campaign. is it gonna work with pop ads ? what kind of offers is best for popads ?

For install offers you usually need a good landing page. if you have one, than it may work. Still, I recommend you to try mobile pin-submit offers (content subscription). They often work good with pop traffic, especially if you target tier-3 and tier-2 countries, which is one of the best options for a limited budget.

For install offers you usually need a good landing page. if you have one, than it may work. Still, I recommend you to try mobile pin-submit offers (content subscription). They often work good with pop traffic, especially if you target tier-3 and tier-2 countries, which is one of the best options for a limited budget.
Thanks for the advice
my offer is a software for combuters and i'm targeting tier-3 countries. i don't have any experiance in pin submits offers althought i tried to look for app install offers but i didn't find much ! could you tell me what are affiliate networks that specialized in app install offers ?

Pop ads absolutely work, though with a considerably lower CR than native ads, and WAY lower than smth like FB or Google ads. Still well worth testing, though. Our affiliates have rather good ROI with them.

MI
Back