The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Popads bot traffic and no support

aqacpa

affiliate
Hi

Don't waste your money on popadsdotnet spent like 60USD, without a single conversion and their support sucks, they don't reply

Some have awesome experiences with them and others have mixed experiences. From my experience, they have really great targeting. The thing is, if you do not get very specific with the advanced targeting they provide, do some additional bot filtering, and day parting, then you may not get the results you seek.

I have been trying to contact them since a week ago and still no reply from them, they have no support

About the targeting thing I am being real specific, I do choose categories carefully, and I only use the latest os versions to avoid bot traffic, I also target the latest browser versions, however still getting worthless traffic.

What does your tracker say, got a screenshot?

Have you split tested your geos, your demographics, copy, your creatives, and your lander?

I had a $2k lander fail miserably last month and a $300 lander earn big. You have to split test, always!

Have you tried dayparting?

Have you used an intelligence platform to tell you if the offer is succeeding or not, what creatives, copy, and landers are currently succeeding?

Why are they bots? --describe your issue and describe the profile of what you say is a bot?

Do you actually know or are you just screaming BOTS because the were no conversions?

That could be for many other reasons than the traffic quality.

Were you way underbidding? Or +- 10% of the estimates given as average bids?

I am not defending or accusing anyone but you claim is just unsubstantiated.

Are you tracking your funnel steps if you are using a bridge page (pre-sell lander) and loging the actual CTR of you page to the offar and comparing the stats counts?

MI
Back