The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pop traffic and CTR

Forestx

Hi all
I was a member here a couple of years ago but cant seem to find my old account so created a new one
I have been involved in affiliate marketing for a number of years but did take a break from it for the last 18 months or so. I came back and have set up a couple of sites and trying a couple of different things.

One of my plans was to market via pop traffic and particularly popads
I started testing a couple of campaigns in the last two weeks but the results have been terrrible
At the moment I am not interested in conversions just CTR and ad engagemnet
I can an entertainment campaign sending traffic from US CA and EU and got a terrible 0.2% CTR
So then ran an adult campaign on mobile with the same geos and as far as I can tell got zero CTR
I want to get around a 5% ctr and am trying to figure out what to do.
What verticals work best on PopAds ot what am doing wrong I can send traffic to basically any type of offer so what offers should I be targeting which work best on the network

I can an entertainment campaign sending traffic from US CA and EU and got a terrible 0.2% CTR
that's not good at all.

What verticals work best on PopAds ot what am doing wrong I can send traffic to basically any type of offer so what offers should I be targeting which work best on the network

sweepstakes, adult, apps/utilities, AV .. etc works with pop traffic.

but your CTR is very low, make sure you go little aggressive.
i suggest you take advantage of the features that we offer at purelander , that will increase your CTR For sure.

and let me know how it goes for you.

I sent adult traffic to a campaign running on mobile/tablet IOS and Android and put in a back button redirect.
According to analytics I got zero impressions on the site and zero clicks over all

I sent adult traffic to a campaign running on mobile/tablet IOS and Android and put in a back button redirect.
According to analytics I got zero impressions on the site and zero clicks over all

can you share the screenshots please.
do you mean the traffic source doesn't send you any traffic at all or what ?.

when you try to replay click on more option, it will give you a place where to upload images or what ever you want to upload.

you can also upload the online and leave the link here .

A back button redirect would show as a direct request I think
-- no referrer
You need to test that page , and its back button redirect, with your own browser and find your server log request that you made -- you are probably excluding you own IP from G-A in not it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack

banners
Back