The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

POP Journey

haze

affiliate
Hello all.I have little experience in affiliate marketing. Started working with pop traffic.
This is my first compaigns.
Take an offer with payout:0.07$
Tested 2 landers and 2 traffic source:
I'm not sure of the right choice of an offer.
I will be glad to see the tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
test more offers and Keep Goin Bro .
how much did u spend so far .
provide more details every day so we can follow up with u

you should really keep testing, i hope you are not wasting a lot of money on that campaign, if yes, you can integrate a spytool to help you running good tests, and analytics!! if you are intending to work with a tool, you can just check ADMobiSpy, it's a cheap and great tool for pop!! keep us updated, and good luck!!

i take some landings from adplexity, now waiting approving account in TS,Change offers, take offers by AV, with greater payout.These days, I'm only doing what I'm looking for approving.I hope on this week i can test more and have some results

It is very difficult to focus on one thing. There are many ideas on one vertical, but I understand that this is an empty budget sink. I want an instant result, not just another wait, but the brain realizes that this is impossible

The first goal to make green compain.Second goal is 50$/daily.
This goals I plan to do until December 15

If someone is at the same level and wants to join the group, you can write briefly about yourself, at what stage you are now, and what plans, and your Skype, I will add you. Immediately I say that it will be necessary to write reports every 2-3 days to see progress

Last edited:
Looking at your screenshots, it looks like you're paying around $1 CPM. Is that right?

You always need to factor in your EPV against your CPM. If the traffic is costing you $1 per 1000 clicks, then you need to have 15 conversions for every 1000 clicks (1.5% conversion rate) to break even.

This is going to be quite hard to achieve, in my opinion, as it's not common to have a conversion rate above 1%.

Have you looked at some offers paying around $0.50-$1.00? There are some African geos that can work with these paying offers right now.

well well well :) .
post some screen shots please so we can follow with you :) .
So What happens ? .

In first test i used install offers, now i take offers with SO,DO payout:0.4-1.5$.For all test: spend 15$,got 3$

i changed offers,changed geo,change traffic source and make some new landers.
Today i approved in new TS and will have some results,Within a few days I will provide screenshots after testing

I apologize guys, there were problems, again in the ranks, this week there will be results.

Now made compane with tier1, offers: sweepstackes

Last edited:
Hello all.I have little experience in affiliate marketing. Started working with pop traffic.

Hello,

Hello,

I can help you with better offers in Tier2 and Tier3.

Connect with me and lemme help our a little.

_ _

Omokafe

keep this up, but i think you can run your tests and run it! i think you should really afford a tool to help you with this you know anyone like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, or adplexity will be really helpful for you, but i know ADMobiSpy is good for pop campaigns!! good luck!

I'm a newbie too but I think mobile pop is getting saturated right now. The reason is that mobile pop is first recommended by gurus out there. Am I correct?

Hi guys.I ran into the problem of losing traffic to the tracker.I lose about 40% traffic from 1 traffic source and about 20% on 2 traffic source. My landers speed: 0,24 sec, used digitalocean and cdn, i don't know what think.
1.jpg
2.jpg
popads3.jpg
popads.jpg

banners
Back