• No, I've never read it

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Currently reading it/listening to it

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
I've ordered a book called "The Art of War"
Interested to know if you've read it (or listened to the audio) and what are your favorite parts?
Have you used the philosophy for affiliate marketing campaigns?

I've ordered a book called "The Art of War"
the-art-of-war.jpg
I'm reading it... So I can't reply to your questions yet:
Interested to know if you've read it (or listened to the audio) and what are your favorite parts?
Have you used the philosophy for affiliate marketing campaigns?
let's see what replies you get...

As I read each passage I make notes about how to use the philosophy to help my armies (affiliate websites) defeat their enemies (competitor affiliate websites) and capture their castles (number 1 ranking) in order to make use of their supplies (traffic/customer)

Chapter 1 --> Making of Plans

Master Sun said

"War is
A grave affair of state
It is a place
Of life and death
A road
To survival and extinction
A matter
To be pondered carefully"

Notes -->

Since affiliate marketing is a business "survival" concerns the basic things the affiliate business needs in order to operate, I take this to mean the minimum amount of income needed to pay bills (in my case it's $2,000/mo)

Extinction, in a business sense, would be not being able to pay bills, rather than being profitable, therefore in affiliate marketing it would be crossing a financial red line and closing the business (for me its making $24,000 by December 31)

This book is really awesome. It is full of many useful advice which you can follow in real life. However, the specifics of this book and the benefits it offers depend on your interpretation of it. I would also recommend reading 'The Prince' by Niccolo Machiavelli. The topics that this book covers are more down-to-earth but the whole narrative and wisdom can be compared to The Art of War.

banners
Back