The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Plz answer Questions about CPA - i m being a newbie in this.

Rahul Bhatia

affiliate
Dear All,

Plz give me suggestions on starting with CPA.

Here are my questions.

1. Do we need a separate domain to promote CPA offer if not then How.

2. What offers can be used with traffic networks. e.g. Some says Email Submit works best with 7 Search and dating with POF.

3. Do we need Landing pages every time to promote an offer.

Thanks

I think:
1. No, you can use 1 domain for any ofer, use other directory or subdomain.
2. Any networks, any traffic, and much of offers.
3. You must split LP and direct offer.

Its not necessary. You can have just one generic domain to promote CPA offers.

2. What offers can be used with traffic networks. e.g. Some says Email Submit works best with 7 Search and dating with POF.
This is varies from traffic source to traffic source since different traffic sources reach different demographics.
Any particular source that you are interested in?

LPs are recommend over direct linking. Split test both.

Good day Rahul, i hope all is well with you. Might I suggest signing up with Linkshare?
Do not be dismayed Linkshare which is a rev share but will allow you to get access to some of the same
offers in the CPA networks and allow you to hone your skills a bit.
Hope this help, take care ChrisM.

Okay, so here is what many of us do. We start out with a primary domain for our VPS. It is a good practice to make your primary domain for the VPS the name of your company. Never use the primary domain for the VPS as a domain for promoting offers. As you buy additional domains for promotions, you will add them as "add-on domains" to your VPS. These domains will be for promotions only.

Then we select an offer to promote and buy a domain that reflects that vertical niche (this will be an add-on domain). Let's say you choose the relationship vertical and drill down into the dating niche of that vertical and choose to promote a dating offer called "Big Girls". Then let's say you choose to target skinny guys that love big girls. I would then recommend buying a domain something like "biggirlsforskinnyguys.com". Now, keep a catalog of the domains you buy because you can use them over and over for different, but similar offers and campaigns. Example, say the network pulls the original offer, and now you have this domain, you can look through other similar offers in the network (or other networks) and re-use the domain for a new but similar offer.

Most all of us keep a catalog of our domains and we accumulate them over time. if we find after a period of time that we no longer need them, then we put them up for bid and sale somewhere like, SEDO, GoDaddy, Flippa, etc.

As a Newbie, you need to be interested in secondary and tertiary traffic sources like these two because you are using them to build and define your initial skill sets in understanding how traffic sources, tracking, and verticals work and formulate together to provide a positive ROI. They are cheap and won't break the bank while you are learning to earn. If, and when, you master a 7Search, or a POF, then you will have developed the skills to get into the primary traffic sources which are considerable higher in price per click and conversion.

It's always recommended to split test everything and this includes direct linking and landing pages. You must develop the skill of split testing everything.

banners
Back