The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

plugrush media buying

janetan

affiliate
currently i am buying pop under traffic from plugrush. country US, my offer is adult dating generic offer. i have tried direct link and landing page both result is the same. there is 6 source of traffic, but my winner is also -60% roi. i have try different offer also but the result is the same. i have run out of idea of what i can do to master this traffic and turn it into a winning campaign. can you please advise what i can do to turn it into a winning campaign

I do not have any experience with PlugRush myself so I can't say much about their traffic, but if you're struggling to get it to convert you may want to try one of the other more popular adult sources like Trafficjunky and ExoClick.

PlugRush has lower quality traffic as compared to other sources like TrafficJunky, ExoClick, TrafficForce, TrafficFactory, etc
It will require much more optimising to get profitable.
I would suggest start with a good adult traffic source (I recommend TrafficJunky).
Once you have profitable campaign there then scale to other sources.

Also, in case of popunders DL is very less likely to work. You need to use landing pages to capture the attention of the user ASAP since the user willingly didn't click the ad. If you are not able to capture the user's attention he will just 'x' out.

I have my first positive 10%, not sure the exact amount.
The paying per lead it's $0.80 and my average earning per day is $2 to $4 a day.
Using plugrush.

Their pop ads works, but you need to use like interruptive way to hold your visitor for awhile.
Exit pop does not work in my experience that was.

MI
Back