The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Plr articles and supplement result

sagbee

affiliate
don't know weather its right place to ask question about this, but i need a answer really bad. I was starting a niche site and many people giving a "plr articles" to start a new one niche site. And am wonder to paste all 100 plr articles on new site whether google will find as supplement result or not ?

Anyone know? anyone share his/her experienced ? :confused: hope its not a dumb question..

Well I don't deal with PLR stuff AT ALL, so am no expert.

However I'm pretty sure if you just copy all the same sales letters
and content everyone else is using you will have duplicate content
problems. I think DC problems could even result in a ban or
prevent your site from getting listed at all.

I can help you with this since I am big into niche mini-sites these days.

Do not post PLR articles as taken from your article supplier. You must rewrite them at least 25% in order to avoid duplicate content and being sandboxed by Google.

Also do not horde them up and post all at once. Start your website with 5 - 10 articles/pages, create an XML sitemap. Submit this sitemap to Google and wait for your site to be indexed. Should take less than 2 weeks.

After it is indexed post 3 - 5 articles/pages per week for 1 month. After that post at least 1, preferrably the same amount as before 3 - 5, article/page per week for the next two months.

Then just setup a schedule of adding content at least every other week to keep your search engine ranking up.

So all in all you are looking at a 3 month turn around of getting your niche site indexed with a high page ranking and generating "natural" search engine traffic, which is what you want.

Wow, thats nice advice i got you from Redhat :) !

Thanks for your help ! still one more question !

in these days many people selling a software also like article spinning !

i know this one websitecontentwizard.com and i heard that joel comm have too something like that but still that time it was beta mode...

Do you also using some kinda stuff ? or by manually you updating your all mini niche sites ? :confused:

It's actually not quite as clear cut as rewriting 25 percent. There is actually no percentage that clearly makes content duplicate or unique. Search engines like google use shingling to determine if an article is unique or not. In this process they group small phrases together then compare each phrase to all other phrases in their database. The overall page score determines the uniqueness of the article. I wrote a fairly detailed blog post on the subject if anyone wants to read more about it you may do so here. - Simplified SEC

In the end I wouldn't reuse articles provided by anyone else unless you plan to change the majority of the text in some way.

in these days many people selling a software also like article spinning !

i know this one websitecontentwizard.com and i heard that joel comm have too something like that but still that time it was beta mode...

Do you also using some kinda stuff ? or by manually you updating your all mini niche sites ? :confused:

I'm also quite familiar with this subject (I am the creator of some software along those lines). The biggest thing to watch for is unique content. Most software out there simply rearranges sentences or reuses sentences from a small group of articles. In the end they create hundreds of pages of content from a few articles, but you end up with almost all duplicate content. There are better ways to do it, but i'm not going to plug my own software here :)

sagbee I have tried many content spinners and have yet to find one that doesn't do exactly as 1EightT describes. If his does a better job I'd like to see it so far I have yet to find one I would put money into.

Oh btw...in my reply I said the PLR articles need to be "at least 25% rewritten" this is a bare minimum, you should really do much more than that.

Does this negate the purpose of getting PLR? Yes and no. Yes, because you need to rewrite them before using them so it may seem like wasted money. No in the sense that you have a completely laid our article that you can use as a guideline for creating your own content from it.

Rewriting articles isn't hard to do. After some practice doing it for a while you can rewrite them in 15 - 20 minutes depending on the size of the article.

I have only been writing articles for a few months now and I find it easy to one from start to finish in about 30 minutes now.

Thanks 1EightT for sharing that article about duplicate content, it was helpful.
Also thanks for you your advice and insight on the topic.

You too RedHat39!

PLR and article marketing is not something I deal with so it's one of those topics where I rely on members to help each other.

Thank you both for jumping in!

Rewriting PLR articles is not really all that difficult. On thing you should try to do is make your articles LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). That means that your use of keywords/phrases should be themed around your article.

In other words don't pepper your articles with keywords that are not closely related to the theme of your article.

Google spiders check sites for that now.

Using "Long Tailed" keyphrases will work best in a article.

IE: An article about acne. **Acne And Pimple Treatment** or **Acne On Right Side Of Face** would work very well in the article as long as the article was featuring facial acne problems. BTW. I pulled these keyphrases using the google KW tool. at adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Click on the "Site Related Keywords" tab. To get the sites you want to check out just open another window and do a Keyword search that you are interested in and then Copy/Paste the URL into the spot in the Google KW tool. Doing the top 10 sites usually returns some pretty good KWs.

Hope this helps a bit
RT...

An Add On: Here is a free web tool that I find very handy to have.

Keyword-density-tool
It's on the "Article Underground website.
NOTE: I don't belong to, or promote "UnderGroundArticle" . They provide a couple of free very good web tools and also some very good videos about articles.

The Keyword Density program is a good way to check and see how your site stacks up to Google.

I don't know why soo many people are concerned with dup content penalties...

After all, are the SE's teh governing body of the net?

What if you have 100K links coming in? Would you even care about SEs?

I wouldn't. Would have plenty of traffic from elsewhere I'd imagine.

MI
Back