The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Welcome Stuart Williams To This Rich Community.

stuartplab

affiliate
Hi. First of all, I'd like to wish to everybody reading this message a very very great day! :)

Secondly, a bit about me: Myself Stuart Williams, 24 years old, website designer, blogger, a beginner affiliate marketer and mostly failed entrepreneur. Will talk about it later.
I have been studying Computer Programming languages for my passion. Also, I have a big passion for comparing products and writing product reviews. As hobbies, I'm an achieving amateur football player.

Why, I marked myself a failed entrepreneur, is becoz I have built Amazon affiliate site 6 times before and failed each time without ranking it. I have invested a lot of time already and money, but had no success.

This time I heard about AffiliateFix Community and joined it. I have started this project back in Mar, and has been working on it and expect guys from here to help me out as I don't want to see another miserable fail. :( Hope god will help.

Thanks for listening to me. :)

Hi. First of all, I'd like to wish to everybody reading this message a very very great day! :)

Secondly, a bit about me: Myself Stuart Williams, 24 years old, website designer, blogger, a beginner affiliate marketer and mostly failed entrepreneur. Will talk about it later.
I have been studying Computer Programming languages for my passion. Also, I have a big passion for comparing products and writing product reviews. As hobbies, I'm an achieving amateur football player.

Why, I marked myself a failed entrepreneur, is becoz I have built Amazon affiliate site 6 times before and failed each time without ranking it. I have invested a lot of time already and money, but had no success.

This time I heard about AffiliateFix Community and joined it. I have started this project back in Mar, and has been working on it and expect guys from here to help me out as I don't want to see another miserable fail. :( Hope god will help.

Thanks for listening to me. :)

Hi Stuart! You found the right place.
p.s. " What does not kill me makes me stronger " :affiliatefix: Agree?

MI
Back