The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please Review My Website

Your website is clean, easy to navigate, colorful combination looks very professional and works perfect for mobile and tablets.

Thanks everyone for your valuable comments. Do you have any suggestion to make it more attractive as well as how could I grab quality visitors to my website?

That's really impressive. I myself am a web developer (not designer), I don't specialize in design but I do have some insight on it because I've used it in college. Looking at that, it seems quite professional, comfortable and user-friendly. It also looks very suitable in terms of colors and the way it's been layed out. I would give you 8 to 9 out of 10. Good job.

For me, the biggest thing that I see here is that there is a lot of variation in your font-weight/font-size, but the differences are so subtle, that it looks like it is a mistake rather than on purpose. As a result, it is difficult to see the hierarchy of the content.

Headlines need to genuinely stand out. You have a section that lists headlines along with a date, but those elements are the same size and practically the same weight. The only difference is your dates are in italics, which just makes it look noisy. If the date is less important than the headline, show that in your design! Make the headline bigger, make the date smaller, make the date a little bit lighter color (a dark grey like #666 would be a fine choice).

Also, don't use such a small font-size for your main body text! We want people to be able to read it comfortably without having to lean closer or squint.

banners
Back