Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please i need help

Yomiside

affiliate
Hello everyone on this wonderful forum,
my name is Joseph from Nigeria,
please house i need help to start an internet business
and affiliate marketing is where i have interest, but i am totally new to it.

and guys the worst thing is that i am completely broke, as i type this i dont have $1 to my name...

please guys where do you think i can start from?
please help my brothers and sisters in the house

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Hi, Joseph and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I don't know how to tell you this but earning via affiliate marketing is not fast if you've never done it before. Sometimes even if you have. The whole overnight riches thing isn't true.

If you are desperate and broke, you can start with free methods but it will take more work and take longer to see any potential results. It's a business, so some of the money from earnings should be reinvested to grow your business and buy some tools and ads.

All that being said, I don't want to discourage you but I don't want you to think this is a get rich quick kind of thing, either. If you need money for basic living expenses, you need to look at other things, like getting a job or freelancing, while you're building your affiliate business to the point where you can live and support your family from it.

Anyway, start with the links that @Graybeard posted above for you. Then I'd suggest that you also check out the Social Media forum and the Video Traffic forum to see if you can pick up some tips on free methods.

Anytime you have a question, need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Joseph!

Hello Joseph,

Nice to meet you and Welcome to community.

Affiliate Marketing is not that difficult if you know how to do it and there are a lot of ways to do Affiliate Marketing which includes Free and Paid techniques both. Looking at what you said, i understand that you are not in the condition where you can spend money so you are definitely looking for Free to do things so i would suggest you to influence people around you by using Social Media and YouTube Videos and try to increase your followers/subscribers first. Once you will reach certain numbers, you will be able to promote products and earn commissions from the Brands but thats the 2nd step. First try to make at least 5000 followers and subscribers by using your expertise.

Thanks.

Well go to youtube and type : how i make money with affiliate marketing .You will see thousands of videos .Then watch some videos that ,and choose a method and work hard and dont expect to be easy .Those who succed in this business they never give up

banners
Back