The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please help! need to increase activity!

NetCrafter$

affiliate
Hi guys! (sorry for my english, I hope it won't be that bad)..
I'm new here and need your help!! o_O
I usually promote bizops offers and it works great but wanted to try more to increase rev. last week I started to promote this movie subscription offer, at first I had doubts but decided to try anyways.
I'm now buying mostly native for it, and was surprised to see it works well.
see below stats from the last days.
I need to increase it! why it work mostly on weekend? I think it can work on weekdays as well, please, can you tell me where to buy more traffic? what should I buy? pops? banners? any suggestion will be much appreciated! :cool:
Capture1.PNG

Cool Buddy
Good results
any ways might be u have to lunch the campaign after 6 PM only then run it for some hours only and see what's gonna happen , any whys track the daily time as well and see .
if u see there is no hope then u can move to some thing else . by the why is this campaign has positive roi ?

Cool Buddy
Good results
any ways might be u have to lunch the campaign after 6 PM only then run it for some hours only and see what's gonna happen , any whys track the daily time as well and see .
if u see there is no hope then u can move to some thing else . by the why is this campaign has positive roi ?

Hi @tyoussef , thank you man,
Yes the campaign is ROI positive now after few optimization steps, really nice profit after the 3rd day :))
I did pause the campaign in the day time (as it was converting mostly from evening to 4am) and it did the trick.
Do you have some recommendations to how I can expand the buying? any good sources you can think of for this type of offers?
Cheers :ninja:

MI
Back