The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please help me with my website! And ideas!

Mitchell White

affiliate
Hi everyone,

So my website is www,attractionboss,com (affiliate website) and I started in like 4 years ago but haven't really done a lot in order to get it off the ground. It is a self help website for men.

I guess the main reason why I haven't done much with it up until now is that I have been really confused and lacked confidence in which where to go with this website.

Here are my concerns:

1) Im unsure as to whether my website is too broad and not niche enough (should it just focus on dating or should I keep it as it is with multiple aspects of a man's life, like money making, getting healthy etc.)
2) Im unsure about the best path to take in order to start making money from my website. Should I just focus on writing quality articles and be sure that they get out there and read? Or what should I be mostly doing?!?!?!?
3) I am worried that my website will get hacked and it will be all for nothing! Is this a good concern to have? What should I do about this?

I'm just feeling a bit lost! I'd really appreciate it if at least one person could give me some advice and a sense of direction!

Thank you very much!

Mitchell White

I think you can try to sell something, like you an ebook (cheap). You have some traffic, and some traffic can generate some income. And in the ebook, you can place some affiliate links.

Yea I have an email optin series that is like 60 emails and it has affiliate links in some of the emails.

Would good new articles be the best traffic generator for my site you think?

Yea I have an email optin series that is like 60 emails and it has affiliate links in some of the emails.

Would good new articles be the best traffic generator for my site you think?
yes, new good articles of course are good. Instead of writing articles like other sites do, please add some more value (be more specific, be providing more tips, tactics, be visualizing in infographic, video, etc) to your article.

Hi everyone,

So my website is www,attractionboss,com (affiliate website) and I started in like 4 years ago but haven't really done a lot in order to get it off the ground. It is a self help website for men.

I guess the main reason why I haven't done much with it up until now is that I have been really confused and lacked confidence in which where to go with this website.

Here are my concerns:

1) Im unsure as to whether my website is too broad and not niche enough (should it just focus on dating or should I keep it as it is with multiple aspects of a man's life, like money making, getting healthy etc.)
2) Im unsure about the best path to take in order to start making money from my website. Should I just focus on writing quality articles and be sure that they get out there and read? Or what should I be mostly doing?!?!?!?
3) I am worried that my website will get hacked and it will be all for nothing! Is this a good concern to have? What should I do about this?

I'm just feeling a bit lost! I'd really appreciate it if at least one person could give me some advice and a sense of direction!

Thank you very much!

Mitchell White
Hello buddy, first of all i will like to tell you congratulation for the website, but also i Will like to tell you that as you are just trying to give it a good start, you should try to work on your bottom line, which is for you to focus on one content for now, the one that you think brings you the more audience! For you to keep your audience, keep on producing great articles that will make sensation on your readers, but also try to promote your website as much as you can on Forums, blogs, and use social media groups too for that to drag more folks to your platform.

Hello @Mitchell White !

It's normal to feel lost but think about the huge work you have already done. You just need to structurize the goals in your head. Right now, I believe you need to concentrate on the providing a good interesting content and regular for your website. If you are sticking to the "Men Oriented" niche, you can check some tips here. Moreover, you can work on making your website viral! Meanwhile your website is growing, it's time to think how you can monetize it with the help of the affiliate marketing ;)

Good luck!

Site is not HTTPS (TLS) -- most are concerned with SEO etc but people expect to see that green lock today -- builds confidence and credibility ;)
Site is wordpress and loads too slow 3 to 4 seconds on an empty cache I would use landing pages that are segmented to your wider vertical *mens' life improvement* that would link to the blog.

For Mobile SEO or paid traffic in general the page should load in 1 or maybe 2 seconds. I am in the USA and so is your server -- so it is not distance latency (lag).

A lot has changed in 4 years :p

I found this earlier today Free Web Push Notification Tool to Engage and Retain Users by iZooto
Turns out they have an API Call push notify too << Paid

MI
Back