The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please help me to choose traffic source and type of traffic for CPA

lDuke

affiliate
Hello everyone, I am a newbie and new to this forum.

I have a question before I start. What traffic source is the one that works or has good traffic currently in JULY 2022?

I have a course which is already something old, and in this they teach me to use RTX Platform (mainly) and Zero Park, what can you tell me about these two companies, are they still a good option? I would like to lean more to RTX Platform since it is what they teach in the course I have.

Besides that could you give me one or 2 recommendations of traffic companies for a newbie like me who wants to start in this? that are working today in July 2022. and what kind of traffic works, PPV, Push or others.

I would be very grateful for your help.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Buying traffic is only part of the story. If you think so called *good* traffic will convert any program or 'offer' --that in itself will not.

Low quality traffic may sell low value offers OK.
Native or PPC will sell higher value price-points better.
That are working today in July 2022
Working for what?
Zeropark is represented here

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Buying traffic is only part of the story. If you think so called *good* traffic will convert any program or 'offer' --that in itself will not.

Low quality traffic may sell low value offers OK.
Native or PPC will sell higher value price-points better.

Working for what?

Zeropark is represented here
Thank you for your welcome and your answers.

Based on the links you provided I just realized that RTX platform has bad reviews. I think I will have to look for another option.

Currently I want to work on Maxbounty offers, maybe on sweepstakes offers, zip and email submit, software installation, among others, low value paid offers. Can you recommend any traffic sources for these options?
I just want to pick one or two traffic sources and learn all about them.

Thank you for your welcome and your answers.

Based on the links you provided I just realized that RTX platform has bad reviews. I think I will have to look for another option.

Currently I want to work on Maxbounty offers, maybe on sweepstakes offers, zip and email submit, software installation, among others, low value paid offers. Can you recommend any traffic sources for these options?
I just want to pick one or two traffic sources and learn all about them.
I'm also interested in this topic. I like Zero Park because they have a relatively low non-refundable deposit ($200) but I've heard there's a lot of bot traffic. But some people have said that they're actually not a bad traffic source. CPV is something that I'd like to get into because it's cheap and you can target certain domains.

in-page push (calling that CPV now?) gets a lot of error clicks that you pay for --people try and dismiss the overlay incorrectly buy clicking on it :rolleyes: .
Sign up with the target adnetwork, try an create a new campaign before you deposit any money (obviously you wont be able to complete it) and look for a browser VERSION selection dialog able to select like Chrome/103 NOT just the browser name itself --THE VERSION.
In theory you can filter the traffic to the last 2 (most current versions) and get better quality traffic maybe. The same for the operation versions Android 9 and above, Windows 10 and above for Tier 1 --maybe lower the bar less that tier 1

A friend of mine told be he was making some money with surveys --but they paid-out so little 0.20-0.80 with this type of traffic per conversion CPL.

I think the best way for me to use this type of traffic is to develop branding; and get email subscriptions to my own projects --in other words: To give away something for free to people interested in the topical subject.
Thank you very much for your advice, I will follow it step by step, I will review the tools you mention.

in-page push (calling that CPV now?) gets a lot of error clicks that you pay for --people try and dismiss the overlay incorrectly buy clicking on it :rolleyes: .
Sign up with the target adnetwork, try an create a new campaign before you deposit any money (obviously you wont be able to complete it) and look for a browser VERSION selection dialog able to select like Chrome/103 NOT just the browser name itself --THE VERSION.
In theory you can filter the traffic to the last 2 (most current versions) and get better quality traffic maybe. The same for the operation versions Android 9 and above, Windows 10 and above for Tier 1 --maybe lower the bar less that tier 1

A friend of mine told be he was making some money with surveys --but they paid-out so little 0.20-0.80 with this type of traffic per conversion CPL.

I think the best way for me to use this type of traffic is to develop branding; and get email subscriptions to my own projects --in other words: To give away something for free to people interested in the topical subject.

Make my money on the back end rather that hope I make money directly from this type of traffic.

For what it is worth: the last traffic I bought at popash.net was pretty decent quality and a lot cheaper that what others (no named) are asking for. You do have to filter it with pre-landing pages sending it direct is a waste of money.popash.net has low deposits($20 PayPal), You can't choose versions like outlined above. However, we had a go-round a while ago about traffic quality, and recently my traffic is a lot cleaner. Just mine or globally IDK?

• What ever route I have gone the cost per landed click at the target has been about 0.20-0.40
  • I have tried keyword bidding and it cost me 0.70 - 0.1.20 CPC
  • It is going to take at least 20 to as many as 50 to convert anything that costs over $10,
  • there are exceptions,
  • but 2% to 5% are numbers in range
  • --if the offer is a straight up deal and not shaving sales.

You may want to buy the Affkit
I don't make anything off this --it's your own decision

Some people like, or need, to buy trackers, spytools, etc

Last edited:
Well, it seems like people like CPA or CPL the most. But if you only need traffic, CPC can be an option as well when its cost is cheap.

Hello everyone, I am a newbie and new to this forum.

I have a question before I start. What traffic source is the one that works or has good traffic currently in JULY 2022?

I have a course which is already something old, and in this they teach me to use RTX Platform (mainly) and Zero Park, what can you tell me about these two companies, are they still a good option? I would like to lean more to RTX Platform since it is what they teach in the course I have.

Besides that could you give me one or 2 recommendations of traffic companies for a newbie like me who wants to start in this? that are working today in July 2022. and what kind of traffic works, PPV, Push or others.

I would be very grateful for your help.
Hi @lDuke

This is a little too general a question to be able to answer clearly. Need some more details, e.g., what categories are you interested in? Starting a promotion from a paid traffic source can be a good way, from which some publishers also begin their adventure with affiliate marketing. You can start with something more general, such as a push or pop ads, or for example, go dating. In fact, Zeropark is a proven and reliable company, but if you want to get to know others, here is a link with reviews of alternatives: Advertising Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSP, Ad Servers - Affpaying. In the case of dating - TrafficJunky can work well.

Dating is a fairly rewarding category, as are sweepstakes and gaming. On MyLead, you will find offers from all of these categories. You can check it here: Affiliate campaign monitor. Available marketing & mobile programs list | MyLead.

An example of paid traffic can also be Facebook Ads. We have a free e-book about that and PIN Submit: here.

If you decide to use paid traffic, don't forget to test different graphics, communication, and different categories. It is very important not to focus your actions on one thing.

If you have any questions, write to me.

Best regards, Magda, MyLead.

MI
Back