The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please give some suggestions about my offer testing

forman

Hi, thank you for taking time on watching this post.
I have tested this sweepstakes offer for about one week at popads.
Then after i removed the LP\sites\isp\category\browser\os\devices that performance not very well, i made the ROI from -50% to 0%.
Before i optimize, i receive about 5K pop traffic, generate about 5 conversions,with a higher CPM, the ROI is -50%. After the optimize, i receive about 2K pop traffic with a lower CPM, generate about 2 conversions, ROI is 0%.
What should i do next?
I plan to search more cheap pop traffic to test it. But i don't know the lowest pop CPM of each traffic platform. I don't know if i can still keep roi at 0% at the new traffic platform if the traffic cpm is higher.
Is there any case studys on how to promote sweepstakes offers?

i think You just have to keep the campaign live it's 0% Now ,
cool , send more traffic and optimize more and more to make it green in the next few days .

@tyoussef Thank you. I am still testing this offer. Right now the offer performance not bad.
But, the volume is too little. every day, i receive about 2K impressions and only 5~6 leads generated. The ROI is about 20%.
For me, the optimization means cut all the isp\category\browser\os\devices, after the cutting, impressions also go away. Is there something wrong? How to scale?

@tyoussef Thank you. I am still testing this offer. Right now the offer performance not bad.
But, the volume is too little. every day, i receive about 2K impressions and only 5~6 leads generated. The ROI is about 20%.
For me, the optimization means cut all the isp\category\browser\os\devices, after the cutting, impressions also go away. Is there something wrong? How to scale?
why don't you copy the campaign to other traffic Sources ?

banners
Back