The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

please,define this affiliate tarms

pitching

leverage

tigger

tweaking

First of all, there is no word "tarms". The word is "terms".

These are not affiliate terms, they simply words that can be associated with marketing, but also have meanings elsewhere in our lives.

Of the rest of these "terms", while they can be associated with marketing, they are not exclusive to marketing.

You used the word "tigger" and that is not a word, it is a name for a character in a children's book. The word I think you are referring to is "trigger". In marketing, the word "trigger" describes a set of words, or images, or a combination of them, to cause a person to take action. Elsewhere in life, a gun has a trigger.

Pitching is a sales term in marketing. It means "a sales presentation" of some sort. In baseball, the player that throws the ball to the batter is the pitcher. e.g. "He's been pitching a great game". A pitcher is also a vessel to hold water or other liquids for pouring into glasses for consumption.

Leverage is not an affiliate term or a sales term. It is a general term that can be applied to almost any part of our lives. Leverage is simply the action or advantage of using a lever to achieve a desired result. e.g. "I used a crow bar to pry nails out of woord", or "I used a lever to jack up my car to change a tire", or in sales an example may be "the action or advantage of using a lever in any influence which is compounded or used to gain an advantage such as using a competitors mistakes to leverage a buyers consideration for your own product or sale".

Tweaking is not unique to sales and marketing either, it is simply improving something. In sales, we tweak our campaigns, our copy, our landers, etc. We teak our businesses, our personalities, our skills, etc.

banners
Back