The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Play Store or App store affiliate?

Adonno

hello everyone, do anyone knows if App Store and Play Store has an affiliate network like Mobidea or that offers CPI, i only saw itunes but they offer commision based offers

hello everyone, do anyone knows if App Store and Play Store has an affiliate network like Mobidea or that offers CPI, i only saw itunes but they offer commision based offers
Hey, Adonno, i don't think they have something like this, but you could reach some good Ad-networks out there where to find great offers you could promote and do great! depending on what you are looking at exactly as offers, i could try to suggest you some good ad-networks if you need? Have a bright day!

Hey, Adonno, i don't think they have something like this, but you could reach some good Ad-networks out there where to find great offers you could promote and do great! depending on what you are looking at exactly as offers, i could try to suggest you some good ad-networks if you need? Have a bright day!
oh i see im looking for utilities/tools type of offers

Hello @Adonno !

Do you want to work with CPI, right?

yea

oh i see im looking for utilities/tools type of offers
You need spy tools that could help you figure out the best options for your campaign, but also manage the analytic of your campaign. try something at the level of Admobispy, Whatrunswhere, Good luck with this!

MI
Back