The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling PinBotAI - An intelligent Pinterest automation tool

I am giving out 10 free review copies to all members with over 100 posts.
A review copy includes a lifetime license of PinBotAI Premium and VIP membership on our site.
Reply below to claim a review copy!

The images that it scrapes from Pinterest,
..do they have a high repin rate and large following...?

How about the scrapes from other sources, do they have
large following and are they very engaging..?

How does the free trial work..? "no time limit." ??

The images that it scrapes from Pinterest,
..do they have a high repin rate and large following...?

How about the scrapes from other sources, do they have
large following and are they very engaging..?

How does the free trial work..? "no time limit." ??
Hey, thank you for your questions :)

PinBotAI scrapes images based on the queries you provide.
In marketing there are no guarantees that image X, which you re-pin, will have high repin/follow rate (nobody can guarantee that). My personal method all comes down to "High Quality & Unique" images. Ever since I started with affiliate marketing, and Pinterest in particular, I've always wanted to publish content that made me unique one way or another. I always focused on giving my followers/audience the best content, and thanks to my own tool(s) I could automate that process (which has now grown out to be the PinBot series). If you're looking for Pinterest marketing tutorials, check out the ones I wrote myself here.

A tool is a dumb "thing", it cannot know whether an image is beautiful or ugly; only we humans can decide that - that's why it's important to manually review the items that are uploaded (to make sure there is no crap in there).

Yes, the trial has no time limit, but it's restricted to the Repin and Follow features. Also additional tools (such as Keyword generator are for Premium only). I would encourage you to try it out and make sure it fits your needs/methods before buying it.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Cheers!
Ilya

Update 4.0.4.3
PinBotAI changelog

4043.png.8161f0ed10a6c6cbf3702d902b9b8899.png

banners
Back