The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pin Submit

Sharkov23

affiliate
Hello guys, want to know whats the best trafic source for Pin Submit offers! Suggestions are welcome. Also want to know which type of trafic performe better popup or under- banners display, push notification...etc

Best regards.

I recommend you to try popup/popunder traffic for pin submit offers. You can buy such traffic from Popads, popcash, airpush, zeropark.

popup or under- banners display, push notification...etc

I third dkomso and DylanBarns suggestions with popups/popunders being best for submit offers. I'd also try mobile maybe to see how that works too. Adnium is an adult network great for newbies that offers all types of ad zones including pops. Let me know if you're interested :) Add me on Skype ivana.gsmi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, want to know whats the best trafic source for Pin Submit offers! Suggestions are welcome. Also want to know which type of trafic performe better popup or under- banners display, push notification...etc

Best regards.
I recommend you to try popup/popunder traffic for pin submit offers. You can buy such traffic from Popads, popcash,

Hi Sharkov, as you can see there are many adnetworks who have good quality traffic available, but it's hard to say: "who is the best?!" I think it's depended on what you need. What verticals/GEO's etc. are you looking for? On top above, sources will change. What's hot today, may be not tomorrow! Some adnetworks provide selfservice, ip targeting, account managagement, etc. So I think it's wise to pick out some adnetworks and to test it by your self.

Also regarding sourcetypes, there are a lot of different ones to choose from. Every type has its advantages and disadvantages. Banner ads for example are by far the most used ad format on the internet. They will generally give you the highest quality traffic, but a disadvantage of banner traffic is that it's volumes are usually a bit lower than popunder traffic. So I encourage you to test all of them to see which one performs best for you. Good luck!

Btw, if you are looking for more pin submit or click flow offers, ping me! We have some great adult and mainstream offers available. ;-)

mappstreet (formerly RingtonePartner) have tones of pin submit offers with prelanders that are working great with pop traffic and also great smartlinks
Check them all after signing up: mappstreet.com/signup

banners
Back