The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdWords + pin submit offers + tier 3 countries

Tariq Ben

I will chatting with a friend until he shared his 11 month result promoting pin submit offer on AdWords and earned $300,000 in that period.

Is it possible? If yes, tips on how to go about it...

I will chatting with a friend until he shared his 11 month result promoting pin submit offer on AdWords and earned $300,000 in that period.

where are the results you are talking about? it's only like that, that we can confirm if yes or not it's possible!

Are you sure the guy is 100% honest with you? I never heard of successful and legit Adwords + pin submit offers campaign. On opposite, I only heard about it being worthless.

Well maybe it is possible only with dedicated cloaker. Other than that it is NOT possible at all. It's a lie if he made $300,000 with out cloaking.

Do you have any tips? I will redirect the Safe Page and Show the Content for the Money page and set the review imps to 50.

Is that okay?

I use the redirect option and host the magic PHP file on the safe domain and AdWords bots are redirected to a safe page also hosted on the same safe domain and real visitors are redirected to my money domain.

With AdWords, you can only have one redirect and you should not submit a tracking domain from trackers like Voluum.

I use the redirect option and host the magic PHP file on the safe domain and AdWords bots are redirected to a safe page also hosted on the same safe domain and real visitors are redirected to my money domain.

With AdWords, you can only have one redirect and you should not submit a tracking domain from trackers like Voluum.

Which one? Sorry if I'm asking too much. Thanks for taking the time.

Tz5T41m.png

5taY2bo.png

You need to do number 2

I think I got it. So you would use the mydomain.net/games.php as your Tracking Template link so when the bot reviews it goes to the safe page but after that the user will go to the money page.

The other way might be using the mydomain.net/games.php as your final ulr instead of your tracking template but idk if that's safe or allowed to have that as your Final URL.

I am using my own inhouse developed tracking platform to connect the API with Google Ads to run Pin Submit offer. The most important thing: G requires no redirect in between. almost 0% tolerance with redirects without any sign of user action. Average of ROI is around $4-5k USD. But I'd like to know more if anyone has other tips! :D

banners
Back