The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Permanent account bans

@T J Tutor hasn't banned me yet

Just waiting in the wings for you to start those massive spam funnels in all the forums.
Then... it's the HAMMER!:rofl

surprised hammer GIF

headache-emoji.gif

I got banned once by Cpagrid .. because of the traffic i used -as they said- wasnt allowed (I used Popads)
I hadn't a serious amount, so can't say they stole my money. Other than this, I've never got banned again. The thing is to read the rules carefully and follow them.. So you won't get banned ..

- Samira

You will need more than following the TOS to not get banned on Facebook.. :D For most affiliates, even the ones doing whitehat ecom and lead gen, buying, making new FB, Google, TikTok Ads accounts is just a part of the game.

You will need more than following the TOS to not get banned on Facebook.. :D For most affiliates, even the ones doing whitehat ecom and lead gen, buying, making new FB, Google, TikTok Ads accounts is just a part of the game.
I think these guys use antidetect browsers)

In fact, this year is very tough on arbitrageurs. Accounts are now being banned for the slightest action. Whether it's reacting or launching an advertising campaign.

I know one company that makes Facebook accounts for arbitrageurs, so they can run ads en masse. So, they encounter bans on almost every account. And by the way - an account that has been verified is worth many times more than an account that has not been banned.

And yes, you're right. They work through anti-detect browsers.

banners
Back