The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PC+AMWSO Merge WOW!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
PartnerCentric and AMWSO Join Forces in New Alliance

BIG NEWS - The 2 "featured" 5 Star Affiliate Programs at the top of my site are joining forces. Linda Woods from PartnerCentric and Chris Sanderson from AMWSO have finally tied the knot! (Figuratively speaking, in a business kind of way.) ;-) I've known this was in the works for some time but was sworn to secrecy. Independently the companies are two of the largest and most well respected outsourced affiliate management companies in the affiliate marketing industry. Combined they will certainly be a powerhouse of talent and resources. This new partnership was designed to "Offer Customers Enhanced Services and True Global Penetration."

################​
<strong>Press Release: PartnerCentric Teams with AMWSO for Global Reach</strong>

<strong>SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (April 25, 2006) </strong>? <strong><a target="_new" href="http://www.partnercentric.com">PartnerCentric Inc</a></strong>., a provider of managed affiliate marketing services, today announced that it will be merging forces with <strong><a target="_new" href="http://www.AMWSO.com">AMWSO</a></strong>, a professional affiliate management group based in Thailand, but with strong market penetration in the U.S. and Canada. The alliance will greatly expand PartnerCentric?s base of experienced affiliate managers and will allow them to offer their clients true round-the-clock attention through the addition of the English speaking Asian-based satellite office. The deal also includes bringing AMWSO?s Director, Chris Sanderson, into the fold ? adding his strong reputation and wealth of experience to the company?s offering of talent. Chris? expertise with LinkShare, combined with PartnerCentric founder Linda Woods? specialty with Commission Junction accounts, will bring a panoply of knowledge to their account management skills allowing them to generate more affiliate-based revenue for their clients.

?For the last three years, PartnerCentric has grown at an annual rate of over 300-percent,? explains Linda Woods, president of PartnerCentric Inc. ?Given this kind of fantastic growth rate, PartnerCentric is always on the lookout for talented affiliate program managers that allow us to better service our accounts and continue to grow. By merging the talent and experience of Chris Sanderson and his team with our own, our clients will benefit through unparalleled customer service in more global markets than ever before.?

?AMWSO has always put performance and customer satisfaction at the top of our agenda,? said Chris Sanderson, President of AMWSO. ?Because of this reputation for excellence, we are especially pleased to be joining with PartnerCentric who enjoys an equally sterling reputation in the affiliate marketing arena.?

For more information on PartnerCentric?s programs or managed services, visit the Web site at <a target="_new" href="http://www.partnercentric.com">www.partnercentric.com</a>, email sales@partnercentric.com or call 805-569-8750.

################​

According to my sources things will stay pretty much the same for affiliates and merchants of either company. Existing programs will still be pro-actively managed by each company, but new programs and services will be coming on board soon as the expansion plans get under way.

WOW can't believe this is finally a reality.
I just told one of my other clients about this by IM. He said:

"WHOA! Man the consolidation is starting in our industry. Fawk, I better starting buying companies!

What do you guys think???

banners
Back