The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay per lead question

katoxicated

affiliate
Hello everyone..

I have a question regarding PPL...and on when to create landing pages...

I'm looking for pay per lead programs and most of them provide me already with landing pages to promote.

Now I'm wondering...do all merchants of PPL deals provide affiliates with landing pages? Or are there a few programs that tell you to create the landing pages for them?

Your answer would be very much appreciated :)

What you are looking for is called "host and post" i know that neverblue has some of these.
Basically you host the form on your site/LP and post the addresses back to the company and they pay for the leads.

Do commission junction merchants that do Pay Per Lead even provide websitse for you? Do you host the website yourself?

I would imagine that most of those sites are going to perform pretty well. A large company would know how to convert traffic so this sounds pretty promising. I can drive traffic, I just haven't been able to get my targeted traffic to convert. We might be a match made in heaven if this is the case!

I always thought leads on CJ were meaning that you sent them traffic on their site and if they signed up on their site then you got your commission. I felt like this would be hard wtihout direct linking.

Do commission junction merchants that do Pay Per Lead even provide websitse for you? Do you host the website yourself?

I always thought leads on CJ were meaning that you sent them traffic on their site and if they signed up on their site then you got your commission. I felt like this would be hard wtihout direct linking.

Most of the CJ lead gen programs don't give you a site or let you host the forms. Most you send the traffic to them and if they convert to a lead by filling out the form, you get paid.

banners
Back