“Adavice”/  “1Win
Pay Per Call EXPOSED Course & Coaching

Official Pay Per Call EXPOSED Course & Coaching 2016-04-15

Pay Per Call Guru

Service Manager
Service Manager
Pay Per Call EXPOSED Course & Coaching
Pay Per Call Guru submitted a new resource:

Pay Per Call EXPOSED - Pay per call course showing you step by step how to make money from pay per call.

Pay Per Call Super Affiliate & Professional Digital Marketer
Exposes Methods & Tactics for Passive Income.

PAY PER CALL EXPOSED was created with 5+ years of my own experience from promoting my first offer to $8,000* profit in a month.
  • Learn Proven Methods from 2015 & 2016 by one of the Top Earning Pay Per Call Marketers!
  • Currently Promoting Offers & Not Making Money?
  • New to Pay Per Call & Need a Step by Step Guide?
  • Looking for New & Proven Ways to Promote Pay Per...

Read more about this resource...

Pay Per Call is Cool A friend Of mine Doing This I think it's Cool
always i notice in cpa networks that pay per call Offers has highest epc

I just started Raj's course a couple of weeks ago. But so far so good. The course is like a road map. It tells you what to do step by step to set up Pay Per Call campaigns. He tells you what landing page template to use, and what kind of offers to look for. However, it doesn't teach you how to write ad copy, or the ins and out of Wordpress, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.

You will have to do additional studying to learn those things if you don't already know how to do them already.

Also, before I signed up Raj was super responsive in answering my questions about the course. And that was a big reason I took the leap. Right now I'm working on choosing my first offer at Ring Partner, and then I'll be reaching out to him along the way with questions.

I'm not that far along yet, but I hope this helps.

I just started Raj's course a couple of weeks ago. But so far so good. The course is like a road map. It tells you what to do step by step to set up Pay Per Call campaigns. He tells you what landing page template to use, and what kind of offers to look for. However, it doesn't teach you how to write ad copy, or the ins and out of Wordpress, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.

You will have to do additional studying to learn those things if you don't already know how to do them already.

Also, before I signed up Raj was super responsive in answering my questions about the course. And that was a big reason I took the leap. Right now I'm working on choosing my first offer at Ring Partner, and then I'll be reaching out to him along the way with questions.

I'm not that far along yet, but I hope this helps.

I like the fact that Raj is SUPER RESPONSIVE...
I subscribed to PREMIUM23 (Leonidas K) and he is always travelling and partying

And the PayPerCall Blueprint is worse ... the owner Gene Morris just paste links to other websites and posted some simple videos of him talking to you and some other simple junk ...I noticed he also never replied to the students comments there ... stay away from this one too...

Thank you but i was so disappointed that i left Pay Per Call entirely.. FYI Gene Morris is AM of Palo Media and the fact that he still remains there make me feel uncomfortable about the company too. He used to be part of another PPCall course called Pay per Call Academy...after a while the site just closed without letting anyone knows and seems like PayPerCall Blueprint is his latest scam...I am pursuing a refund

how is 2019 going so far?

PAY PER CALL IS CRUSHING!
I wanted to share this recent review of paypercallexposed.com pay per call course:

iQVwgOD.jpg

The EXCLUSIVE AFFILIATE FIX DISCOUNT is still active for 2019
PM ME FOR DETAILS & DISCOUNT!

MI
Back