The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay affilites for page views

Prepro

affiliate
Hello all! I'm new here and I wanted to ask you about how an affiliate system works where the page owner pays its affiliates for every page view they generate.
For example affiliates create content on the webpage and share them on their facebook or twitter page. For every page view or visit they generate they get money.
Can you tell me how the page owner generates money in that matter. If I assume its by ads how can you find out who generate how much % that ad income?
I would like to start a business model like that however I dont know if its even possible without selling any products.
Thank you!

Most networks pay little to nothing for views. Clicks get paid more. You can always start with AdSense if your site has appropriate content. Long term you will make more from affiliate marketing where you select what to promote based on the content you are writing and the needs of your readers.

Long term you will make more from affiliate marketing where you select what to promote based on the content you are writing and the needs of your readers.

THIS^^^

Your proposed business model proposal is thin. Go where the money is, and not where it is not.

For the amount of work you propose, by comparison, you can make a killing in affiliate promotions.

banners
Back