The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid vs Organic Traffic

DieselFit

affiliate
Everyone hopes to gain more traffic to their links and some people are even willing to spend money on it. Have you had experience with buying traffic and did it work for you in the end? Was it for an Adsense link or were you just trying to improve the link's ranking on Google or Alexa?

Or do you think it's just better to get traffic organically without paying for it?

Why not go for both? It will boost your income in the long run. I have been using some Hitleap premium traffic to get the boost I needed.

I use both methods and I get equal success. The secret with free advertising is to go with good well renowned sites. Some free advertising sites are a waste of time, and some paid traffic sources are a waste of money.

You can't have organic traffic flowing your way from day one. It's a long and slow process. So it's always a good idea to pull traffic through paid options in the beginning, while the organic flow carries on in its own pace. Use of both is the wisest.

I've worked in internet marketing for years, managing pay per click accounts in the Insurance and Online Education space. Paid Search is a fantastic channel, but the costs have gone up dramatically over the past 10 years, making it even more critical to have your accounts set up properly from the get go - otherwise you risk losing a lot of money making amateur mistakes. There isn't much room for experimenting and making mistakes when you are on a tight budget.

What is the best way to get some paid traffic at the moment?

I always like organic traffic better, it's gonna be worth more to my site, but a little extra from paid source wont do any harm :)

For me, it depends on the type of "paid traffic" my site is receiving. I would never pay a company that promised a certain number of visits in a 30 day period because the traffic would not likely be useful for improving my forum or community. In that sense, organic traffic is always better.

Adsense is a little different in my opinion. With adsense, you are actually getting people who are interested in your content, guaranteed, since only people who found your ad interesting will click on it. That's where I personally draw the line. If it results in visitors that are genuinely interested in my content, then I'm more apt to consider it.

That said, I must admit that I have actually never purchased paid traffic of any kind to date. Ads are expensive. :tongue:

It's all about where you buy the traffic if you're looking for paid traffic. You can achieve faster results when buying paid traffic, but it's also important to make sure you're making more money then you're spending.

You need a plan. Organic traffic is also good, but results will vary based on the time you spend promoting, and how you're promoting your site.

Even though organic traffic is better, the build up is very slow.
It is always better to opt for both the methods - paid as well as organic.
This not only increases your following, it also gets you in the loop and increases the chances of attaining more organic traffic.

Organic is most definitely better than paid..But hey, if you can afford paid adwords traffic the quality might not be that much worse.

I suggest going with both paid and organic traffic as well. For new sites or blogs, paid traffic is very reliable to gain more recognition and traffic. When you got a consistent traffic, organic or natural traffic will do their job as well. At this point you can choose to ditch paid traffic, but I recommend using them as it's a guarantee that they will generate traffic consistently.

If I buy traffic, it has to be from an extremely reliable source, otherwise it's just not worth it. Many people will simply hand over fake traffic that doesn't convert in the end.

You can use paid traffic to get your blog noted then later switch to organic traffic. Remember Adsense is strict on paid traffic so make sure you sign up for Adsense when you have switched to organic traffic.

I find it is better to not use paid traffic at all if you don't have to. Naturally growing your search traffic is simple with the right content and SEO. If you need to, you can give your site a bit of a boost with paid and targeted traffic, but like others have said, Adsense is not a fan. Organic traffic on the other hand, is perfect for Adsense and is actually the best for clicks.

I think you should go for both. There are many websites like SEOclerks, where freelancers provide quality traffic, Iin the strarting of site paid traffic will help you a lot, after that you can go for other time consuming options.

If You Buy Paid Traffic Or Organic Traffic both will drive lot of traffic for your website but you will get quick result with the help of paid traffic and the best option is Google Ads.for Organic Traffic you have to promote your website on all social networking platform and do off page activity this will help you a lot.

Google represent both methods paid or organic quick way is paid and organic way take a long time. Google own prefer organic way which build Good SERP in Google. But today's peoples want result fast they have no patience that's why they use pay per click method instead of Organic. ;)

MI
Back