The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid advertising.

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new with paid advertising and I have a few questions about it.

(1).What would you suggest to start with PPV, PPC.
(2).Is facebook good to start with?
(3).Is it important to collect e-mails and setup an autoresponder? Or just make a landing page and redirect to the offer?
(4).What networks would you suggest for paid advertising? I've heard a few good things about CPAGrip, Maxbounty, Peerfly etc.

For who is interested im currently making alot from social media and got a good amount to invest.

Thank you,

Depends on the offer your trying to promote - this will help dictate where your customer is, and where you should spend money on ads.

Depends on the offer your trying to promote - this will help dictate where your customer is, and where you should spend money on ads.
Thank you,

I've not chosen an offer yet.
Because im still searching for a good legit network to start with.
I'm currently with a few networks but they are good for mobile apps only.

What network do you suggest me?

Hy Buddy @IWater
Welcome with us i will try to answer some of your questions

(1).What would you suggest to start with PPV, PPC ?
that depends on the type of the offer and you can always ask your affiliate manager what is the best type of the traffic to use , also from experience you know what type of traffic will be good for each offer

(2).Is facebook good to start with ?

yes facebook is Good But little expensive , if you are newbie i suggest you go with ppv because it's cheaper and you will gather a lot of data to learn from , so i do recommend to start with ppv

(3).Is it important to collect e-mails and setup an autoresponder? Or just make a landing page and redirect to the offer?
in the beginning Don't use any autoresponder try to focus on finding your first winning campaign and scale it ,Cus Email marketing it's an other story .

(4).What networks would you suggest for paid advertising? I've heard a few good things about CPAGrip, Maxbounty, Peerfly etc.
peerfly , maxbounty are good CPA networks but Don't promote cpagrip offers with paid ads cus all of there offers are incentive , and people who are doing content locking and PPD and that kind of things that uses CPAGRIP

if you have any Question Let me know

good luck

Hi,

I'm new with paid advertising and I have a few questions about it.

(1).What would you suggest to start with PPV, PPC.
(2).Is facebook good to start with?

For who is interested im currently making alot from social media and got a good amount to invest.

Thank you,

Hey there! I came across your message and I'm willing to share my ideas. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Incentive based advertising like integrating an offerwall or 1 line of code for GPT sites.
2. Facebook can be used as one of your channels to introduce your affiliate campaign. I suggest you create your own website instead.
3. Set up an autoresponder and make it look like and email newsletter.
4. I'd go with OfferDaddy.

Hope this helps!:)

Good luck!:)

Hey there! I came across your message and I'm willing to share my ideas. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Incentive based advertising like integrating an offerwall or 1 line of code for GPT sites.
2. Facebook can be used as one of your channels to introduce your affiliate campaign. I suggest you create your own website instead.
3. Set up an autoresponder and make it look like and email newsletter.
4. I'd go with OfferDaddy.

Hope this helps!:)

Good luck!:)
Hy Buddy @IWater
Welcome with us i will try to answer some of your questions

(1).What would you suggest to start with PPV, PPC ?
that depends on the type of the offer and you can always ask your affiliate manager what is the best type of the traffic to use , also from experience you know what type of traffic will be good for each offer

(2).Is facebook good to start with ?

yes facebook is Good But little expensive , if you are newbie i suggest you go with ppv because it's cheaper and you will gather a lot of data to learn from , so i do recommend to start with ppv

in the beginning Don't use any autoresponder try to focus on finding your first winning campaign and scale it ,Cus Email marketing it's an other story .

peerfly , maxbounty are good CPA networks but Don't promote cpagrip offers with paid ads cus all of there offers are incentive , and people who are doing content locking and PPD and that kind of things that uses CPAGRIP

if you have any Question Let me know

good luck

@tyoussef
Thank you! :) I will start with PPV/PPC and will start building an e-mail list later.

Is it hard to get accepted into peerfly?

@teardroptony9
Thank you! :) I will sure checkout OfferDaddy.

Last edited:
banners
Back