Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Owner of Nairatips, Paul

Paularo

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul Aroloye.

I have been blogging actively since 2015 on nairatips.com

My Story

I am a blogger at Nairatips, since July 2015. I have been using Adsense since October 2015 but got banned in January 2019.

I was making at least $300 per month with Adsense.
I vowed never again to put all my eggs in one basket.
I tried little affiliate marketing in the past but right now, I am hungry to try new things.
Take risks, get out of my comfort zone and win!
There's no huge success without a big failure.

Nairatips receives a minimum of 150,000 unique page views every month and I don't have Adsense anymore so I want to find a way to monetize all that traffic.

I get the traffic from organic search, mostly Google as I have spent years working on writing quality organic articles to get organic traffic, SEO and link building.

I am tired of wasting all that traffic monthly.

I also started two new sites.
  1. TechReviewUS - Basically an Adsense replacement.
  2. SSDFlashDrives - My Affiliate Niche Site
Both sites are still fairly new but I have good content on them.

Problem is, I'm pissed off at Adsense and finally ready to try new things and make those figures I see on blog posts!

I have started email marketing practices on Nairatips.

4 New ways to monetize Nairatips.
  1. Membership section - I've created a membership section on a specific topic on nairatips.
  2. Creating my own digital product - I am about to create my own digital product to sale on nairatips, capture emails, send them a freebie, sell them my product.
  3. Affiliate marketing posts - I wrote some affiliate articles in the past, 2-3 and so far they have generated sales but not up to $200. I want to start writing more articles, deals like wirecutter.
  4. I am very open to you guys thoughts, comments, and advice.

I want to build a sustainable profitable online business and I know the struggle of not getting quick results. I am willing to go through the struggle, put in the time, fail, learn and succeed.

Because there is no success without failure!

Nairatips last 30 days Google Analytics traffic.

170,764 page views.

Attachments

• nairatips analytics last 30 days march 9 2019.PNG
    nairatips analytics last 30 days march 9 2019.PNG
    98.8 KB · Views: 8
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of folks here can get you some vluable pointers. Get some threads going and ask loads of questions.

A side note!: Get an SSL!

SSL (Let's Encrypt exp 6/1/2019) is fine in my Firefox ...IDK there is a redirect from www. to domain.com <<< that why maybe?
If you are using a processor's PCI-DSS server for payment transaction with a real cert that seems fine

Seems a good fit for ClickBank MMO (make money online) type offers to me -- I would try that. Monetizing that Nigerian and Indian type traffic will not be easy tho ....

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Bloomberg -Google Fined $1.7 Billion Over Advertising Market Abuse ;) what goes around comes around ...

Hi @Paularo. You can probably monetize it with another ad network. You'd have to search around though, as some of them have strict site requirements.
I have tried a boatload of other ad networks.

• Media.net
  • Propellerads
  • Adsterra
  • Adpush
  • Infolinks
  • Chikita
  • and others.
I also got about $100 within 30days from Adsterra but my visitors complained of malware and adult ad content, so I have paused it.
I also got $100 from Media.net after like 7 months.
I tried Propellerads but I really did not run it for a long time before removing.

I guess overall I'm pissed off at Ad networks and hate seeing peanuts when I know I should be able to make $300+ every month with my site.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of folks here can get you some vluable pointers. Get some threads going and ask loads of questions.

A side note!: Get an SSL!
I have SSL.
Let's encrypt free SSL but which SSL do you recommend I get, the freest stuff always have a limit.

SSL (Let's Encrypt exp 6/1/2019) is fine in my Firefox ...IDK there is a redirect from www. to domain.com <<< that why maybe?
If you are using a processor's PCI-DSS server for payment transaction with a real cert that seems fine

Seems a good fit for ClickBank MMO (make money online) type offers to me -- I would try that. Monetizing that Nigerian and Indian type traffic will not be easy tho ....

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Bloomberg -Google Fined $1.7 Billion Over Advertising Market Abuse ;) what goes around comes around ...
Yes, it's a Let's encrypt SSL and there's a redirect from www. to domain.com

There's no e-commerce platform on the site.

Thanks for the suggestion right off the bat!
ClickBank MMO (make money online) type offers - I noted it down, I will look into this today and get back to you on that.

Honestly, I try to run away from Nigerian and Indian traffic because those guys don't convert so well, all they want is FREE STUFF!! everywhere and every time!

I also have Indonesia, US, UK, and Germany in my top 5 traffic sources too.

Attachments

• nairatips last 30 days countries..PNG
    nairatips last 30 days countries..PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
I have tried a boatload of other ad networks.

• Media.net
  • Propellerads
  • Adsterra
  • Adpush
  • Infolinks
  • Chikita
  • and others.
I also got about $100 within 30days from Adsterra but my visitors complained of malware and adult ad content, so I have paused it.
I also got $100 from Media.net after like 7 months.
I tried Propellerads but I really did not run it for a long time before removing.

I guess overall I'm pissed off at Ad networks and hate seeing peanuts when I know I should be able to make $300+ every month with my site.
You can complain to the ad network and ban certain types of ads from showing on your site.

Have you tried any native type ads on the site? I found they can pay quite well for some sites I have that are content based.

You can complain to the ad network and ban certain types of ads from showing on your site.

Have you tried any native type ads on the site? I found they can pay quite well for some sites I have that are content based.
I haven't tried a lot of them. I have opened tabs now to find the best native ad network, so I can apply and get approved.
Thanks for your contribution!

What SSL certificate do you recommend I get?

Let's Encrypt seems fine for what you are doing. It is showing for me now. Yesterday it did not appear. Like previously mentioned, it could have been the result of a redirect.

Most any of the hosts these days provide a base certificate with upgrades available. If you were to move to payments made from your site, you will want to upgrade from what you have.

Let's Encrypt seems fine for what you are doing. It is showing for me now. Yesterday it did not appear. Like previously mentioned, it could have been the result of a redirect.

Most any of the hosts these days provide a base certificate with upgrades available. If you were to move to payments made from your site, you will want to upgrade from what you have.
Ok, thanks.
There's a redirect from www. to domain.com should I remove it?

No, those are actually necessary so that both versions function. Usually controlled in your CPanel.

For SEO reasons you want only one version of the content.
www. is a 2nd level domain name -- a sub-domain technically.
  1. When I install certs -d domainname.com -d www.domainname.com << I get both.
  2. then make my redirect to ONE name only for the same content,
  3. this way the certs are good for both versions.
*more detailed explanation ;)
I think that's what I did.

For SEO reasons you want only one version of the content.
www. is a 2nd level domain name -- a sub-domain technically.
  1. When I install certs -d domainname.com -d www.domainname.com << I get both.
  2. then make my redirect to ONE name only for the same content,
  3. this way the certs are good for both versions.
*more detailed explanation ;)

Hi,

I would suggest to try EvaDav - native advertising network, providing push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

✅only verified advertisers wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic
✅development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests
✅ integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
✅personal account manager available 24/7
✅it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!

Hi,

I would suggest to try EvaDav - native advertising network, providing push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

✅only verified advertisers wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic
✅development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests
✅ integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
✅personal account manager available 24/7
✅it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!
Ok, thanks. I will check them out!

banners
Back