The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Over 20k T-Shirts Sold in 12 Months

jonmac

affiliate
Hey guys, I've sold over 20k t-shirts in the past 12 months and want to give back to the community.

Ask me anything about Teespring and FB Ads. I'm game!

I have extensive knowledge of how to drive traffic that converts into repeat customers.

First, thanks for you willingness to help. I have a few questions for you:

1. How do you come up with winning ideas for T-shirt design?
2. Do you create FB pages for each niche or do you collaborate with other FB page owners to promote your designs?

Hey I wont be able to write up a guide here, I'd be here all day. But I will answer specific questions and if you want more 1on1 coaching, PM me.

How to target people (niche) to get best results

Use Audience Insights tool in your Facebook Ads Manager. Shoot for High Affinity on the page likes tab at the bottom. 15x or greater.

What are the best conversion countries?

USA.

Also tell us about your conversion rate and EPC please

CR varies between 5-10% average. EPC is a metric used in CPA marketing. I go by ROI for tee selling. 100% ROI is my average.

How do you come up with winning ideas for T-shirt design?

Look what's selling on FB already, don't reinvent the wheel.

Do you create FB pages for each niche or do you collaborate with other FB page owners to promote your designs?

I create a page for every niche. Never work with other page owners and I never buy likes/fans.

I have few questions. I hope, if you will answer these questions there will not be more questions :)

1. How to design a killer design ? NOTE: I'm not a designer then how can I make a good and killer eye catching design to sell T-shirt there ?
2. The biggest question is after choosing the niche, how to keywords research research and target the best targeting people . (I'm an SEO guy, So, I know how to research the keywords by using Google Adwords and other keywords researching tools, and For SEO, we will find out the low competitors keywords as well WE can Rank on Google but hows about Facebook Ads? Would you please like to share from your experience and would you please give us your live works examples)
3. For new a guy, Is it good to start business with Teespring If yes then How much money first we have to manage to invest there ? And How to get sucess there? And Why guys fail there ?

Thanks in Advance !

Are this thread still alive? This could be very helpful for the newbie who are wanted to promote T-shirt online. I think anyone should answer the question if they know it. By this way we could build a helpful section here.

Hey
Using Pinterest what markets are you targetting?
Any one selling T-shirts in Japan,China or Korea?

I am not new to this business but I'm looking to expand in south east asia.
Any response will be appriciated!

Hey guys, I've sold over 20k t-shirts in the past 12 months and want to give back to the community.

I have extensive knowledge of how to drive traffic that converts into repeat customers.

Hello Jon im achraf, sorry for my English but I'm Italian, so this week I made a Facebook page and a T-shirt for a particular niche, maroccan people who live in Italy and I made a quick test of audience only for engagement
"Hey if you like this tee Comment here"
Foto of tshirt

and I launch promote post with fb ads, I taked 200 post engagement with 7€

hello. I must say congratulation for the hard work you put into the t shirts. It is never that easy. I just want you to share the tips that you think have helped you stay where you are and even be able to grow further. Thanks and lets keep interacting.

20,000 t-shirts sold in a year's time is impressive. Congratulations!

What were your main traffic sources?
We used to make a killing with Vistaprint in the US on PPV traffic (via our affiliates of course)

banners
Back