The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Outbrain Content Review Problem. Frustrated

madxlab

Hello friends!

I'm trying to get my ads approved and I made sure that I followed everything in their guidelines. However, they rejected my ads (with no reason at all just Policy Violation) and after a few hours, my account got banned too with no reason. Any experts please tell me what's wrong with my Ad here:
Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 8.11.36 PM.png

And URL is a simple wordpress post here: happysen . com / p / mn-app /

PS: Sorry admin, I still cannot post link but this is not an advertising or anything, just a problem I want to ask.

The second thing is First time they rejected me and asked me to add "ADVERTORIAL" at the top of the page and then after fixing the site then resubmited the ad, they rejected and say "Policy Violation" LOL. Few hours later "Ta da!!!!" Account BANNED!

Seems straightforward enough
tos/privacy/links to app stores
Has a disclaimer at the bottom

tell them you demand a refund --start some shit
make them elevate the issue ;)

Seems straightforward enough
tos/privacy/links to app stores
Has a disclaimer at the bottom

tell them you demand a refund --start some shit
make them elevate the issue ;)
Problem is they're post-paid now bro. So no refund execuses. I doubt that the content review team didn't even look at the landing page nor understand English correctly lol

Last edited:
I've been in business since 2009 till now and never seen anything this frustrated lol. Even with Google and Facebook, I'm spending around 100k a month on these platforms

by *post-paid* you mean Net 30 billing?
Then find another media for the ad. Take your business elsewhere.
What policy? If you don't know (or are not told specifically) you are just wasting your time ...

by *post-paid* you mean Net 30 billing?
Then find another media for the ad. Take your business elsewhere.
What policy? If you don't know (or are not told specifically) you are just wasting your time ...
Yes, brother, they charge you when you reach the threshold $50 now. No need to fund the account (Just like Facebook)
Other native networks out there are with very low quality. I've got good information about Outbrain and want to crack this code.

" If you don't know (or are not told specifically) you are just wasting your time ..."

Yes, just banned, no reason whatsoever lol. POLICY VIOLATION. DONE.

Last edited:
That app requires (manipulates) sensitive personal information --and is monetized with ads. That may be the *policy violation*
I've read all of their policy crap and no such thing disallow apps with ads or this kind of money tracking. It's a licensed legit app from Play Store and App Store bro. Did you try Outbrain out? I'm scratching my head figuring out atm :D Not only that app I have created 2 more accounts for leadgen, content is 100% clean and still get rejected and banned. They're mad or something lol I've seen way way more bad ads with cloaked landers and all the dirtry tricks without issues, I know they must have a REP to take care of some specific niches but this is ridiculous for banning ads like this :))

There is no appeal on the internet and most contracts are unilateral contracts of adhesion.

I reject 99% of agreements I read (them all) on the internet --the ones I will accept are the ones I can afford to walk away from.
When an agreement or *contract* says the counter-party can do whatever they want. My options are to either agree or walk. It's usually a no starter-with me now.

MI
Back