The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello. Who works with outbrain? Please help me

miliax32

affiliate
Hello. I need help. I can't pass moderation in outbrine. All my sites are blocked due to the Violation Policy. Support is silent. I receive the same responses to all my appeals without specifying the specific reasons for blocking. Please tell me what could be the problem?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Who are you?
Where are you from?
What offer got you banned?

Welcome @miliax32 :D

Do you realize from your description that the only answer we can give you is that it must be a 'Violation Policy'?
If you want other members to provide you with potential reasons, you need to give more info.
What type of offers you are promoting there, the content of your landing, etc, etc

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Who are you?
Where are you from?
What offer got you banned?
Hello. Thank you for your reply. I'm from Ukraine. I was blocked by advertising accounts, due to the fact that I wanted to launch advertising campaigns of the Site with news content.

Welcome @miliax32 :D

Do you realize from your description that the only answer we can give you is that it must be a 'Violation Policy'?
If you want other members to provide you with potential reasons, you need to give more info.
What type of offers you are promoting there, the content of your landing, etc, etc
Hello. Excuse me for the incomplete question.
I wanted to run ad campaigns on news content sites so I could use it for any offers. Now I have changed my approach, I make a separate landing page for each offer and the problem has disappeared.
I am making a separate site on a different domain for each offer. Maybe I'm wrong and over complicating things. I have not worked with native networks before, I have worked with google ads and facebook. There's a lot I don't know about native networks.

Last edited:
I make a separate landing page for each offer and the problem has disappeared.
that make sense as the moderation process ...
from an ad network side: it's about brand safety for their publishers probably.
what I don't get is the >>separate domain part<< example.com, another.com etc? or a distinct URL and not a redirect on the same domain to a server-path location //example.com/car-parts/

Me too got ads rejected for no reason, everything followed the guidelines... I don't know what's going on, is it anything to do with the account? Looks like just random ban ?

My ad is clean, same as landing page. Privacy policy / terms of use / contact informations ... everything is there

ebudx_com

MI
Back