The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Organizational Transformation: The Shift from Waterfall to Agile Approach

Tim Martin

affiliate
A definitive objective of any organization is to create quality #outcomes for its customers. Any procedure that confines the association from conveying on that objective viably ought to be recognized and wiped out.

Read more

I read the article and I think he makes your point -- too much hyperbole and an outright example of his psudeointelectionalism.

In development there are two schools of thought;
  1. the time honored waterfall structured approach with continual peer testing and progression to the next development step - a slow linear approach.
  2. the other approach, my own preference, an agile create and release of a fundamentally secure product. The objective is one of: testing customer affinity towards your latest set of concepts or options. Updating a beta product over a time period encourages customer and peer participation.
No product in its first releases is going to be perfect or close to perfection -- that is just mental masturbation. Incorporating a rating system like NPS (What Is Net Promoter?) is my own preference.

I am currently developing The ©Camposse implementation of the Hyperledger™ network, a blockchain development for ecommerce. The author of that article's 2 week roll out hyping seems foolish for something like this. On a released development I think he's right about quick incremental change and customer/peer satisfaction polling. One of the advantages of functional changes, that are not too fundamental: is that they can be measured for changes in user affinity.

At the end of the day, user affinity is what is going to matter and not what a developer or coder is impressed with ;)

"self praise is of little value"

MI
Back